Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amnesia - The scariest game I have ever played!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
    where the hell is the wine cellar key? my lantern ran out of oil
    How long have you had the game for? I'm not that far yet I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
      How long have you had the game for? I'm not that far yet I don't think.
      it's the beggining, i just started, i gotta make some chemical to dissolve some gooey web shizz

notes say the scientist(s) moved his items to the wine cellar

Comment

Game is very good at disorienting you and making you feel powerless. It's not like, a great game, but a great experience. The water section (if you play and get there) will make you **** your pants. Very entertaining game.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
          I cannot begin to describe how nervous this game makes me feel. Even thinking about playing it sends shivers up my spine and puts butterflies in my stomach. The game isn't a chore to play, but I loathe playing it. Honestly, the atmosphere the game creates is something to behold especially in the dark of night with the surround sound on. I thought Dead Space, Resident Evil, and Silent Hill were scary games, but compared to this, they're merely slight chills. If you can last more than 30 minutes without quiting on your first try I commend you, because Amnesia is psychologically exhausting, and leaves you feeling nauseous.

I'm going to play some more tonight when the house is quiet and all my flat mates are asleep.

ez, i use cheat and beat bad monstarr!!

Comment

Working...
          X