• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
    the future of 140 is Khan and Ortiz.
    LMAO! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by SP1 View Post
      Quit whining you muppet. Hype train? So Alexander is worthy because he beat who again? Just because they are American, they must be treated and respected on another level?

You ass is just emotional right now after your hero got mopped for the entire fight and now you want to hate huh lol.

It's all good, **** happens and it happened to your boy but quit fronting about Amir Khan cherry picking fighters because he just called out Maidana and only ignorant people go about trying to fight big punchers straight after getting ko'd. Your ass would have done the same so please cut it out.
      Shut it.

So what if I'm emotional? - this is boxing. It's not like I picked Paul to win, I was braced for this, because I had a vague idea of how close Paul really was to his previous best (despite hoping I was wrong) and that Khan would ultimately prove too much for him.

This is about realism. Nothing I said about Khan's opposition was an attack on him personally, it's a statement of fact.

Alexander and Bradley should be respected on another level because they are better than Khan in multiple areas. Get it? They've done more (especially Tim) and they are better all around fighters. The first one of the 2 Khan gets in with will prove it against him and I'll be bumping this **** for you to avoid.

Alexander stopping Witter and Urango is way bigger than anything Khan's done. Who are you kidding?

Comment

• LOL,

even then, Khan wasn't able to annihilate Paulie the way a bunch of you said he would. Accumulation took Paulie out on his feet - he was supposed to be gunned down by an AK47 in cold blood, remember?

LMAO @ anyone thinking Khan could get The Magic Man out of there in the early or mid rounds.

I'll say it again, Paul's worth a million Amir Khans. And when Tom or Devon spank that ass, you fairweather rats cheerleading him now will flee the ship and won't be seen around here again until you've got another hype to cling to.

Why is Khan a hype? Because he's being sold as something grossly disproportionate to his actual abilities and accomplishments, plain and simple.
        He's a pair of fast hands with some dynamic punching power, apart from that, he's nothing special. The 2 best guys in his division are superior to him in so many areas, it's not even funny. Valero would've murdered him, too.

Comment

• Khan looked good tonight, I was very impressed. He is extremely difficult to fight and would give any junior welter hell. I still don't know about his chin but I do know about his footwork, combinations, speed and, most important, ring intelligence. All outstanding. It was obvious Paulie wasn't the same fighter but he wasn't that far off from his peak and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I'd still pick Bradley and Alexander over him but he's at the head of that next tier. Good stuff tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Khan looked good tonight, I was very impressed. He is extremely difficult to fight and would give any junior welter hell. I still don't know about his chin but I do know about his footwork, combinations, speed and, most important, ring intelligence. All outstanding. It was obvious Paulie wasn't the same fighter but he wasn't that far off from his peak and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I'd still pick Bradley and Alexander over him but he's at the head of that next tier. Good stuff tonight.
            Great post, I agree 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
              Shut it.

So what if I'm emotional? - this is boxing. It's not like I picked Paul to win, I was braced for this, because I had a vague idea of how close Paul really was to his previous best (despite hoping I was wrong) and that Khan would ultimately prove too much for him.

This is about realism. Nothing I said about Khan's opposition was an attack on him personally, it's a statement of fact.

Alexander and Bradley should be respected on another level because they are better than Khan in multiple areas. Get it? They've done more (especially Tim) and they are better all around fighters. The first one of the 2 Khan gets in with will prove it against him and I'll be bumping this **** for you to avoid.

Alexander stopping Witter and Urango is way bigger than anything Khan's done. Who are you kidding?
              Urango and Witter ?LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You know for a FACT that you would have brushed aside those names if Khan had beaten them and lets be honest. If you want to bring up Witter then I have to bring up Barerra who is a much better fighter than Witter and even similar in age.

Urango? Since when has this guy done anything to be considered a top fighter.

I give it up to Bradley but Alexander has not proven anything as of yet and beating the likes of Urango is a decent name to have on the CV but the dude is not world class.

You seriously love the American hype train don't you? And please tell me what areas those two are SO much better? And quit the large font size dude, no need to act all desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Uh

NO .
                IKR? These cats are deluded.

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
                Lol at Khan calling Alexander "Alexandra".
                Try laughing when Devon sparks his ass.

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                its already 2010, if youre butt hurt over the loss get over it, Move along, he lost to a better man this fight. stop reminscing about the past its over.
                Khan is better than your man tonight so get over it!
                I'm not going to watch a bunch of fairweather cheerleaders acting like this guy just did something special, when all Team Khan have done since he got trashed by Prescott is match him with guys who are deteriorated with no punch, or completely blown-up and war-torn, or slow guys with no punch, or any combination of these, etc.

Imma say the truth about this, so get over it yourself.

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                Urango and Witter ?

You know for a FACT that you would have brushed aside those names if Khan had beaten them and lets be honest. If you want to bring up Witter then I have to bring up Barerra who is a much better fighter than Witter and even similar in age.

Urango? Since when has this guy done anything to be considered a top fighter.

I give it up to Bradley but Alexander has not proven anything as of yet and beating the likes of Urango is a decent name to have on the CV but the dude is not world class.

You seriously love the American hype train don't you? And please tell me what areas those two are SO much better? And quit the large font size dude, no need to act all desperate.
                Not at all, I rate Witter as a very solid scalp for anyone, I'm actually a supporter of the guy.

Urango's size, strength, awkwardness, durability and power present a test to pretty much everyone at 140.

You're comparing stopping a blown-up, battle-worn, 70+ fight, blatantly washed-up Barrera who had no business at lightweight to stopping a far nearer prime natural jr. welter (former title-holder) who hadn't been in wars and had never been stopped in Witter?

To stopping a huge, prime jr. welter title-holder in Urango who had never been stopped, and whom went the distance with well-rated Berto in the divsion above?

You're a clown, man. Those 2 names, the level of challenge they represented and in the respective shape they were in, clearly mean more than any names Khan has on his record, the level of challenge they represented and the respective (deteriorated) shape half of them were in.

It has nothing to do with nationality - you, and others like you, are the only one(s) running with a national hype train.

I've already listed the panoply of areas in which Bradley is superior to Khan in detail, pages back,

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                Bradley,

• footwork

• fundamental boxing skills, including lateral and head movement

• body punching

• inside game

• chin

• timing

• conditioning

• all around athleticism

• versatility/adaptability

• ring IQ

=

Khan gets owned.

Why don't you stick your neck out and enlighten me on the areas you think Khan is superior to Alexander? I'm down for a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                X