Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a boy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought of this thread when I first heard the news, it saddened me.

Comment

A father is a source of strength,
      A teacher and a guide,
      The one his family looks up to
      With loving trust and pride . . .
      A father is a helper
      With a willing hand to lend,
      A partner, an adviser,
      And the finest kind of friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingpapa View Post
        Congrats bro!
        ...So, can I punch this cocksucker in the throat now?

Comment

congratz man, I remember when I had my son psssh life was different but it wasnt lol. Like i knew he was coming but it never really set in, it did but didnt at the same time, but when he was here it was like ****.... im ranting congratz homie even though a few years late.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
            congratz man, I remember when I had my son psssh life was different but it wasnt lol. Like i knew he was coming but it never really set in, it did but didnt at the same time, but when he was here it was like ****.... im ranting congratz homie even though a few years late.
            ...Or this guy?

NEWSFLASH : He's dead, ****face. News of his death is stickied at the top of the lounge forum, hence why all of his old threads are being bumped and everybody is honoring him with RIP comments and sharing old memories. You might have noticed that if you had half a brain.

Thanks for taking the opportunity to demonstrate exactly how idiotic someone who chooses a username based off of a brand of gaudy material goods would have to be, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              ...Or this guy?

NEWSFLASH : He's dead, ****face. News of his death is stickied at the top of the lounge forum, hence why all of his old threads are being bumped and everybody is honoring him with RIP comments and sharing old memories. You might have noticed that if you had half a brain.

Thanks for taking the opportunity to demonstrate exactly how idiotic someone who chooses a username based off of a brand of gaudy material goods would have to be, though.
              It;s been going on in all the bumped threads. Weltz replied to one of the bumped drinking threads suggesting Walt go have a 24 hour detox. I hope Walts somewhere laughing at that.

Comment

Great, Bringer is back when anorak get banned

Comment

R.I.P wonder how your son is doing

Comment

Comment

walt was a good man, RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X