No announcement yet.

Chavez refuses to have his gloves weighted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
    El dinero vaca can make whatever demands he wishes.
    Wait till you find out that in his contract it says he gets to **** your gf.
    like the part in the contract where it says Chavez Jr must be tested after the fight with Rubio, but instead he just left the arena and all of a sudden no one cared that he wasn't tested?

somebody got paid off

Comment

Billy Collins Junior

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        Well this is what i think....In boxing there is always egos and in this situation Chavez is the star or at least the person bringin people in the venue,unless they have to,I don't see why should they give in to lee's camp request,just because lee wants to?its like saying to Chavez ,lets do a blood test right now,i am willing,It doesn't matter,Lee is nobody to be requesting anything,on the other hand,they can always weight the gloves when the match is over,I really believe this is nothing but mind games and roach dont play those games.I think it doesnt matter what chavez does,people always complains,I have heard people complaining about him moving to 168,when many many people were saying chavez just hides in 160 because he cannot handle 168 pounders.Many are even saying he is doing that to avoid martinez,when in reality martines should move to 168 as well.Anyways people is never happy and always find something to make it a controversy.Why do you think the comission denied the request,because they are in chavez side or because lee has no right to ask for that?...Can you imagine if bradley would of requested the same to pac?there is no way pac would of accepted.....Anyways,many idiots in this site that dont stop and think,seemed they always blind with either envy or are just mouse pushers that think know a lot..This is my opinion.....BTW,what happens if chavez KO's lee?will that be because the gloves?or will he get his props..nah,people will come out with something and myself isnt a fan of chavez nor canelo and i am a real mexican,born and raised!!
        I stopped reading this hot ass garbage right here. I'm afraid that your dumbassedness may hypnotize me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
          Well this is what i think....In boxing there is always egos and in this situation Chavez is the star or at least the person bringin people in the venue,unless they have to,I don't see why should they give in to lee's camp request,just because lee wants to?its like saying to Chavez ,lets do a blood test right now,i am willing,It doesn't matter,Lee is nobody to be requesting anything,on the other hand,they can always weight the gloves when the match is over,I really believe this is nothing but mind games and roach dont play those games.I think it doesnt matter what chavez does,people always complains,I have heard people complaining about him moving to 168,when many many people were saying chavez just hides in 160 because he cannot handle 168 pounders.Many are even saying he is doing that to avoid martinez,when in reality martines should move to 168 as well.Anyways people is never happy and always find something to make it a controversy.Why do you think the comission denied the request,because they are in chavez side or because lee has no right to ask for that?...Can you imagine if bradley would of requested the same to pac?there is no way pac would of accepted.....Anyways,many idiots in this site that dont stop and think,seemed they always blind with either envy or are just mouse pushers that think know a lot..This is my opinion.....BTW,what happens if chavez KO's lee?will that be because the gloves?or will he get his props..nah,people will come out with something and myself isnt a fan of chavez nor canelo and i am a real mexican,born and raised!!
          dude its not the same

the gloves have to be the same weight

there's only one way to do that- WEIGH THEM

both fighters "brought their own"

this is not allowed anywhere else but the southern lawless commissions

gloves have to be agreed on and weighed !! this is supposed to be a championship fight

you cant even "bring your own" to white collar boxing or tough guy matches

Recently- AMIR KHANS reeboks were a pound under and had to be changed to everlasts

Comment

Chavez Jr does not need to cheat to beat Andy Lee. Regardless of his glove weight. Lee hasn't done anything but have Emmanuel Steward as a trainer. Chavez will win. Ul

Comment

I too think Jr will win

thats beside the point

they need to have the same weight glove

Comment

Are we looking at yet another case of cheating in our sport? I wouldn't doubt it. Freddie "The Dope Coach" Roach is notorious for doing anything and everything to get his fighter's an advantage from catchweights to rehydration clauses to performance enhancing drugs to illegal handwraps. Freddie openly admitted to wrapping Oscar De La Hoya's hands illegally in the Mayweather fight and there is also a video showing him illegally "stacking" Manny Pacquiao's handwraps too. So we shouldn't be suprised. It just kills me that people turn a blind eye to this and let people just get away with it. You can bet your life that Chavez will get away with this and that some more dodgy tricks will be played between now and the fight. If I was Andy Lee I would pull out right now because he's undoubtedly going to get screwed in more ways than one. It really is a no-win situation.

It makes me sick to my stomach that an overrated scumbag like Freddie Roach is in the Hall of Fame. I think that he's even more overrated than Manny "I let other people make my decisions for me" Pacquiao which is saying an awful lot.
                Last edited by JK1700; 06-15-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

didn't amir khans Reebok weigh to much or too little for his last fight with Reebok sponsoring?

Comment

Let the commission do their job?

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                      Yeah, Lee is getting robbed on Saturday night
                      Robbed?

JCC JR is putting Andy Lee's children and grandchildren through college by giving him this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X