No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be KO by Rios same way Mares was KO'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will be KO by Rios same way Mares was KO'd

Watch. either first or third round, Mares doesn't know how to clinch when hurt, same for Pacquiao he doesn't know how to clinch. He will get KOd hard by Rios.

Everyone is counting out Rios just like Jhonny gonzalez was counted out.

Its already set in stone man, I can feel it, its a feel good underdog story, Rios is the star here Pacman already had his shot at fame and no longer has the ferocity and appetite to box he is just fighting for a check and Rios is hungry for that fame he even said it.

Rios doesn't have the boxing skill - Watch Rios's fights and tell me if you really think this mothe****er has even an ounce of talent to get him past Pacquiao...The worst 'boxer' in the R.Garcia camp.

Unless Pac goes full ****** and walks defence down into a Rios overhand right

Gonzalez was underrated going into this fight and underestimated by many

Giving Rios Pac 50:50 is ******ed - even Mares gave this? and lots of the boxing community... I just don't understand this bull****. Alvarado Rios is a 50:50 fight lol... Not Pac Rios.
    Last edited by miniq; 08-24-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Question... you're on this I'm always right thing.... a wager then?

Comment

Rios is a monster and is way more skilled than people give him credit for but the problem is... he doesn't have a Nacho in his corner. Instead he has Robert Garcia... a trainer who says training is about having a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
          Rios is a monster and is way more skilled than people give him credit for but the problem is... he doesn't have a Nacho in his corner. Instead he has Robert Garcia... a trainer who says training is about having a good time.
          Meh Rios seems like the bigger factor to me... He is the one who chooses not to use his big jab to setup what could be some nice mid-range shots.. Instead he'd rather just brawl.

Watch Maidana's fight's under R.Garcia and you'll see he is already much much muuuch more complete. Setting combo's off the jab and fighting backwards.

Comment

or training fighter per phone call

Comment

His fighters are still winning though. He keeps them in good shape and decent fundamentals. Tough as hell too.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                Meh Rios seems like the big factor to me...

Watch Maidana's fight's under R.Garcia and you'll see he is already much much muuuch more complete. Setting combo's off the jab and fighting backwards.
                please he's the same fighter joseito lopez was outboxing him for majority of the fights

robert is just a figurehead trainer for westcoast fighters losing to get some mexican interest.

hell his dad trains mikey, not him.

Comment

Sooooo... you down for a wager?

Comment

Anything can happen in that ring, anything, the underdog win fights too..

Comment

Working...
                    X