Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    i fu(king hate texting and driving. People who sit at a stop light and text..then when the light turns green they sloooooowly pull off. Also is why i spent 400.00 on a train horn for my truck. It really gets their attention and is funny as hell!!!
    I'd abuse the shyt out of that thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      Sorry man that was me that honked yesterday after the light had been green for 5 seconds and you were texting.

Comment

• at a festival, when people walk diagonally past you, cutting you off, and acting like they don't see you. I spend 10% of my time at festivals, making sure I don't do that, because of how much I hate when it happens to me.

Comment

• People acting like they're hurt to get out of stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by lazy View Post
            Sorry man that was me that honked yesterday after the light had been green for 5 seconds and you were texting.
            I'm a huge text person but I know how to drive and do it. I'm that good. I can write a paragraph on the highway while looking on the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
              at a festival, when people walk diagonally past you, cutting you off, and acting like they don't see you. I spend 10% of my time at festivals, making sure I don't do that, because of how much I hate when it happens to me.
              I just let them bump me. Most get out my way. I was there first azzhole.

Comment

i do. hehe...no shlt. i made a man drop his drink out of his hand. He was standing on the side walk and i hit it. I was no where near a train track and he like to shlt himself when it sounded off.
                I just got an idea...I need to video this and post it on youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  i do. hehe...no shlt. i made a man drop his drink out of his hand. He was standing on the side walk and i hit it. I was no where near a train track and he like to shlt himself when it sounded off.
                  I just got an idea...I need to video this and post it on youtube
                  Shyt could go viral with BS members support. I'll support ya!

Comment

Shyt could go viral with BS members support. I'll support ya!
                    ...im gotta do it...

Comment

• Jersey Shore being still on...

Comment

Working...
                      X