No announcement yet.

Sitting in the Freaking ER.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting in the Freaking ER.

Got clocked with an accidental elbow training tonight...left an 1-1/2 gash behind my right ear. Now I have to wait in this place for hours to get stitches. I tried the urgent care centers and they're all closed. And I have to be at work tomorrow for a planning meeting with my team. I freaking hate the emergency room. Wish my luck.

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
    Got clocked with an accidental elbow training tonight...left an 1-1/2 gash behind my right ear. Now I have to wait in this place for hours to get stitches. I tried the urgent care centers and they're all closed. And I have to be at work tomorrow for a planning meeting with my team. I freaking hate the emergency room. Wish my luck.
    alternative....dental floss , sewing needle mirror and antiseptic...or vodka!

Comment

A large band aid should do it. Or find someone that can sew and have then do it for you

Comment

Was there the other night with crazy tooth pain. Sat there for an hour and a half and all the dude gave me were Ultram. May as well have spit in my face, mother****ers.

Dentist got me hooked up the next day... for $650.

Hope you come out better than I did!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Was there the other night with crazy tooth pain. Sat there for an hour and a half and all the dude gave me were Ultram. May as well have spit in my face, mother****ers.

i could have pulled it out for you for some e points!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

What can a hospital do for tooth pains tho? Dont wanna sound like an ass hole but the emergency room is for emergencies. Just last month my friend went to the ER because he hit his head and had a bump and also a girl i was seeing strained her calf. After giving them several warnings that the ER would do nothing, they spent 9 hours in there and were given tylenol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              alternative....dental floss , sewing needle mirror and antiseptic...or vodka!
              I was going to just sleep on it and go to my primary care doctor tomorrow, but my wife wasn't having it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                I was going to just sleep on it and go to my primary care doctor tomorrow, but my wife wasn't having it.
                So, how did you hurt yourself? Was this in sparring? Since the cut was behind the head, were you wearing headgear? What's going on? This seems like some kind of freak accident. I've seen guys get cut in sparring, though. It's rare, but I've seen it.

Comment

I'd get boozed up and have a friend or the wife sew me shut if I were you.

The ER is probably going to charge you like $500 for it.

Comment

i got a similar gash on my eye (hit in the face playing baseball) i know i needed stitches because one of the dudes on my ball team was a nurse. i ended up just going to home rather than wait on the people in the hospital to get their act together.

it healed fine and now i have a small scar on my brow line.

Comment

Working...
                    X