Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**VID** Wlad Klitschko Kicks A Football Into Someone's FACE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    Haye doesn't look happy to be there
    I agree, I don't think it's fear though.

Sometimes, especially after more than a year of **** talking, you just get tired and want to fight. I think thats where Haye is at and thats why he isnt making an effort.

Comment

the cold reality that he's actually going to fight wladimir is starting to set in by the looks of it in these pictures

somebody on the other thread made the comment that he was wearing diapers and had soiled them early in the press conference

i'm guessing when he caught his first glimpse of wladimir, who hasn't been a cruiserweight since before he hit puberty, he promptly defacated

hence the grin

Comment

I think what's happened is that because the fight's taken so long to build up now, Wlad is pretty immune to Haye's psychological tactics and it's starting to frustrate Haye. Wlad's had enough time to think it through and fortify his mind enough to know how to react to Haye. And Haye isn't really use to that, he's use to his opponents reacting differently. Wlad's already gone through all his negative (and sometimes embarrassing) reactions towards Haye's talk in the past fight build-ups so this time he's well-prepared for what Haye brings.

Comment

Working...
        X