No announcement yet.

We have a master thread dedicated for Floyd-Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I don't blame Larry for being raised as a southern bumpkin. I blame society.

Comment

Talk about making useless threads. Wannabe mod over here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Is this thread the result of Broner's humiliating loss and are you just waiting for Terrance Crawford to build a couple more notable wins so you can make an endless amount of threads about how slick he is and how he is the future of boxing?
          Larry is chief nut hugger no.1.you'd have to be ignorant and naive to believe he wouldn't suck Crawford off already,hard.

Comment

Nobody takes you seriously dude. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              I don't blame Larry for being raised as a southern bumpkin. I blame society.
              And to think there was actual genuine concern when Larry went missing in late December of last year.I honestly thought he'd have made the obituaries section of boxing scene after Maidana,Broner,theirs still time I suppose with the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Theres also one for deadbeats that dont pay up!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=296279
                Larry's an e-rich coward, points come first. When you get to his level it's a business, he's not going to walk with a limp for any of you guiz.

Comment

TS has a point. These Pac-Floyd threads are brain numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    TS has a point. These Pac-Floyd threads are brain numbing.
                    This isn't about PAC or Money,this about exposure for Larry,of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                      And to think there was actual genuine concern when Larry went missing in late December of last year.I honestly thought he'd have made the obituaries section of boxing scene after Maidana,Broner,theirs still time I suppose with the rematch.
                      All things considered, I think the snake selfie floyd took hurt Larry the most. All these years he thought he was riding an ATG snake.

Comment

Working...
                      X