Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Will Be On PPV In Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fock this shiet!!! I aint paying for this ****. Damn it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Animalistic aka Flomo. Seriously!! Cotto just said Fuck You to his biggest fan base and you're worried more about his money.

Oh Cotto is a true warrior HE DOESN'T FIGHT FOR THE MONEY.
      Why do people aft like Showtime is free tv? You have to pay a ****ing monthly fee. If Cotto wants to put his fight on PPV so everyone has a chance to watch jt abd earn some more money so be it. He has busted his butt as a pro to give the fans great fights and I will buy the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
        Perhaps this might seem off topic but I don't think Trinidad would have agreed to a deal that would affect his own people, meaning fanbase of the same nationality, like this. Here's one more reason to think that there are few true people's champions like Gómez and Trinidad.
        What makes you think Gomez or Trinidad would refuse? They didnt have the chance to promote their own fight and for all we know it was a defision made by Showtime.

Comment

Showtime is not free and I doubt that a lot of people have it. The question is if it is on PPV to make it more accesible to a larger audience.

Is this is confirmed that it is going to be on PPV and the price of buying the card.

If he is milking his PR fan base that is BS by Miguel's part

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Showtime is not free and I doubt that a lot of people have it. The question is if it is on PPV to make it more accesible to a larger audience.

Is this is confirmed that it is going to be on PPV and the price of buying the card.

It's full price, $50 std and $60 HD. only for us in PR

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              Why do people aft like Showtime is free tv? You have to pay a ****ing monthly fee. If Cotto wants to put his fight on PPV so everyone has a chance to watch jt abd earn some more money so be it. He has busted his butt as a pro to give the fans great fights and I will buy the PPV.
              well I have Showtime and hbo. both together are cheaper than the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post

In order to get showtime and ppv you need a basic cable/dish subscription. It's cheaper to just add the showtime package over the weekend and then cancel it soon afterwards. It has been done before.

Personally I don't have a problem with this being a ppv fight, but if this is strictly for people in PR then I do have a problem with that considering the average median income there, compared to other places where the fight will be available for much cheaper, it is a slap in the face IME.

Comment

This will backfire on him. No one I know is going to pay $50 to see him fight Trout and effing Jason Velez fighting another can. Las cago el cabron. Por mi que se mame un bicho

Comment

**** it. I'll see the replay if there is any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                      In order to get showtime and ppv you need a basic cable/dish subscription. It's cheaper to just add the showtime package over the weekend and then cancel it soon afterwards. It has been done before.

Personally I don't have a problem with this being a ppv fight, but if this is strictly for people in PR then I do have a problem with that considering the average median income there, compared to other places where the fight will be available for much cheaper, it is a slap in the face IME.
                      I dont think the income it is important here. People get together and they arrange paying for it by asking everyone $5 or something like that. If it is free there it should be free here. Who is advising him on this? If it is fatboy Bryan he is a dumba$$. Not many people here knows that fight is on PPV. This is going to be bad business for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X