Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman - I'll School Khan, Rios, Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is who Marquez should have fought on July 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      This is who Marquez should have fought on July 21st.
      hes only facing unknown low risk fighters.

Comment

if he can make weight...yeah I would pick Guzman over all of those fighters...EASILY!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          if he can make weight...yeah I would pick Guzman over all of those fighters...EASILY!
          he's made weight in his past two fights. he's always had weight issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            And on the day of the weigh in I won't be able to make weight. Please someone tell me who has this dude beaten? I know he was pretty good was being the operative word.
            He beat Soto who will beat Matthysse tomorrow.

Comment

Guzman would box Brandon Rios' ears off, and I'd also favor him to defeat Khan. Unfortunately for Guzman none of these dudes are itching to risk it against him, so he's just going to have to keep piling up the wins until someone finally figures he's worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He beat Soto who will beat Matthysse tomorrow.
                That Soto fight was ****ing embarassing. I had bets on Soto that night and Guzman just made him look like a total clown.

He also beat Funeka and Barrios.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  That Soto fight was ****ing embarassing. I had bets on Soto that night and Guzman just made him look like a total clown.

He also beat Funeka and Barrios.
                  And his win is gonna look even better tomorrow after Soto beats Matthysse.

Comment

Guzman is a scrub, he isn't beating anyone. Dude is lazy and let his best days pass him by.

Comment

He used to be a good fighter once upon a time but the only thing he could school any of those guys in now is how to eat their dinners - and everybody elses.

Comment

Working...
                      X