Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Boxer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NABALCHI

I dont get what the big missunderstanding is i live in florida usa and i have to pay also this is not for pr people only i just checked my direct tv and the fight is $35 bucks so i dont get whats up

Here is the PROBLEM, this is what is "up" with the People of Puerto Rico.

Puertoricans have become of a people of "give me". They want everything for free, goddarn social parasites!

Dont get me wrong this is NOT just about the fugging fight, this is about everything in PR!

People dont want to work, they want "cupones", they want free medicare, free phones, free this and that. It makes me sick!

Im OVERLY PROUD of bring Puertorican, and I'm very proud of my heritage but I cant stand the evolution of the puertorican people. We went from hard working individuals to a give it to me free. Drugs, crime, murders, and all they other issues that overwelm the island today are just BS!

They want to be like in the movies, the youth are gansters wana-be, no respect, if you pack a gun that makes you get respect! Fugg them!

I carry a gun, legally carry and I dont go out looking for trouble! No way I can establish my self in the island. I have lived in the USA for the last 25 years! Served in the Army for 22 of those and I'm happy as hell in San Antonio Texas!

I can see the anger since the fight its free in most of the US, and the price is overly expensive (I consider somewhere at $19.95 for non-HD and $24.99 for HD more along the lines).

Either way, boxing is a profesional sport and people are in there to make money. I do not belive that it was Cotto's desicion to charge PPV to Puertoricans and its more of the buisness side of showtime.

Hell, I'm in Bahrain so Ill watch it via the AFN Network!

Support your boxer! Cotto is the ONLY one fighithing the hard fights people!

War Cotto!
    De que carajos tu hablas? Esto no tiene que ver con el maldito mantengo de los gringos. WTF is wrong with you? Since when we have to pay for special events that are part of the regular Showtime program? There is no excuse for this. For us that work hard every day is not about the money, it is about the principles.

Hay que ser bien mamon para apoyar esto.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post

Que pendejo te quedo! Dejando que alguien Que no vive aqui diga como tu eres y para colmo te pones de acuerdo.

A menos que tu tambien vivas en EU.
      Vivo en Puerto Rico pero estan siendo injustos con Cotto como siempre. Todo lo q el hombre hace lo critican. Primero es q no sonrie y no es como Tito y ahora esto. El no nos debe nada y creeme q esto es mas de Showtime y Gaby q de Cotto. Gaby es el q negocea las peleas y Cotto accepta los oponentea y la bolsa pero detalles como estos no tienen nada q ver con el.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Puya

Que pendejo te quedo! Dejando que alguien Que no vive aqui diga como tu eres y para colmo te pones de acuerdo.

Vivo en Puerto Rico pero estan siendo injustos con Cotto como siempre. Todo lo q el hombre hace lo critican. Primero es q no sonrie y no es como Tito y ahora esto. El no nos debe nada y creeme q esto es mas de Showtime y Gaby q de Cotto. Gaby es el q negocea las peleas y Cotto accepta los oponentea y la bolsa pero detalles como estos no tienen nada q ver con el.
        Tu crees que esto es por criticar a Cotto? Hay un grupo grande de gente que lo odia, pero esto tiene que ver con principios. Esa excusa de Gaby no se la va a creer nadie. El es su propio jefe. Si Showtime no podia pagarle mas de $4 millones no trates de sacarnos el jugo a nosotros nada mas. Que use sus creedenciales en el resto de EU para sacar su bolsa. I cant believe you are fighting for him like this. Unless you are the guy that got his tattoo and show it to the newspaper

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Puya

Tu crees que esto es por criticar a Cotto? Hay un grupo grande de gente que lo odia, pero esto tiene que ver con principios. Esa excusa de Gaby no se la va a creer nadie. El es su propio jefe. Si Showtime no podia pagarle mas de $4 millones no trates de sacarnos el jugo a nosotros nada mas. Que use sus creedenciales en el resto de EU para sacar su bolsa. I cant believe you are fighting for him like this. Unless you are the guy that got his tattoo and show it to the newspaper

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Brian eres tu?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              De que carajos tu hablas? Esto no tiene que ver con el maldito mantengo de los gringos. WTF is wrong with you? Since when we have to pay for special events that are part of the regular Showtime program? There is no excuse for this. For us that work hard every day is not about the money, it is about the principles.

Hay que ser bien mamon para apoyar esto.

Papa,

Si tienes razon que quizas estuve fuera de lugar con mis comentarios. Por eso me disculpo. Pero la verdad es esa.

A lo de parte de la pelea de Cotto, es lo que es. Si Showtime, Miguel y quien sea quieren cobrar pues el que decea pagar paga, y el que no, NO.

Its what its.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

Estoy de acuerdo con esto en "bold".

Pregunta, para las personas que tienen Showtime en PR, la pelea es gratuita o no? Es solo PPV en Dish? SI?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  This is some bullshit!!!! Cotto is in charge and knows almost every detail of his bussines. So this Cotto doenst know or is not involed is pure nonsense.

Comment

• Come on Cotto don't milk the people of PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Estoy de acuerdo con esto en "bold".

Pregunta, para las personas que tienen Showtime en PR, la pelea es gratuita o no? Es solo PPV en Dish? SI?
                      Es showtime PPV, el canal regular de showtime va a estar blackout!!

Esto es una pu~alada y una bofetada a los fanaticos puertorrique~os

Comment

Working...
                      X