No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: With or Without a Groves Rematch, I'll Succeed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: With or Without a Groves Rematch, I'll Succeed

James DeGale insists his world title dream is still alive regardless of whether George Groves agrees to a rematch following Saturday's contentious majority-decision defeat.

[Click Here To Read More]

You cant rob destiny.

Comment

No you wont....................

You better pull a Calzaghe. Fight bums for 10 years than fight some old legends and retire rich.

This kid talks like Floyd and couldnt back it up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        No you wont....................

You better pull a Calzaghe. Fight bums for 10 years than fight some old legends and retire rich.

This kid talks like Floyd and couldnt back it up at all.
        Pull a Calzaghe and win every title in his division?

Comment

I dont see Groves or DeGale winning a world title, but hey, this is Boxing....

Comment

I hope both of them can make in big in the US.

Comment

Just move on for now degale, fight groves way later, if you both continue to win it could be another Bhop/Jones story just hopefully it would happen sooner, lol

Comment

dry your eyes mate...............................

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  You cant rob destiny.
                  Nor could anyone rob any intelligence from a Degale fan...How many more times must "ugly boy" beat your man before you realize that ignorant arrogance is no substitute for skill and will? Run along son.

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
                    Nor could anyone rob any intelligence from a Degale fan...How many more times must "ugly boy" beat your man before you realize that ignorant arrogance is no substitute for skill and will? Run along son.
                    Great post. Maybe if DeGale had actually gritted his teeth, took it into the trenches and fought for it rather than posing for half the fight he would have won. That fight proved to me that DeGale has no heart and no heart = no world title, especially in the SMW division at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X