No announcement yet.

Amir Khan doesn't deserve a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan doesn't deserve a rematch

It gets me how he thinks a win over this next bum he fights warrants a Garcia rematch. Yet he wouldn't give Prescott a rematch despite being in the same position!

Lets take a look at some of the terms Amir Khan made...

His team low-balled Breidis who owned them by laughing and saying he will fight Khan for free, they then said he had to earn a shot and despite Breidis coming off 3 wins against guys probably every bit as good as Carlos Molina they then said he needed to beat someone more meaningful. He went on to fight McCloskey who was just coming off a controversial loss to Amir, Breidis was robbed in this fight!

He then lost to Alvarado in the dying seconds, putting on a great performance & showing huge improvement.

Amir got his ass kicked by Lamont Peterson, DESTROYED by Danny Garcia - Made all these excuses. Man in the crowd, PEDS, blamed his trainer, the referee etc

Why don't he just rematch Prescott? Put an end to it all.
    You can try tell me all you like Prescott isn't in Khans league, I am telling you on record he is flatout TWICE the fighter Amir Khan is and will kick his overrated ass again if Amir DARES rematch him.

Fcuk the PEDerson loss, this is the fight that makes the most sense, the most money and proves he is back.
    You all talk about Khans heart, did you see the heart Prescott showed against Alvarado? He didn't make excuses, he went back to the drawing board without crying & picked up on his flaws.

I wouldn't mind seeing Khan do another chicken dance..it's gonna happen again sooner or later..why not let Danny do it again?...

Comment

Could Prescott not have beaten at least 1....just 1 significant fighter to remain relevant?

Khan has been fighting/beating the top guys at 140lbs. He's not just been fighting Carlos Molinas.

Comment

dan's just angling for mathysse to get a piece of danny.

knockout is back!

that **** is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK
          Could Prescott not have beaten at least 1....just 1 significant fighter to remain relevant?

Khan has been fighting/beating the top guys at 140lbs. He's not just been fighting Carlos Molinas.
          Bingo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            I wouldn't mind seeing Khan do another chicken dance..it's gonna happen again sooner or later..why not let Danny do it again?...
            I have to agree with Angel Garcia, he does not deserve a rematch. I don't see why he should get rematches, more title shots than Zab Judah and star treatment yet Prescott doesn't.

If Garcia wants to rematch him, I am cool with him knocking Amir Khan out again, because that is what would happen. I just think its time he faced his demons and earned it. A win over Carlos Molina doesn't prove anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

They haven't really been top fighters though, they've been cherrypicks that have backfired and Amirs made them look like top fighters. Garcia is THE man at the minute now no denying that but who was he before? A guy avoiding Ajose Olusegun like the plague.

I agree, Prescott could of done more but Khan has his set backs too.

Why wouldn't he want to avenge such a loss unless he didn't fancy his chances?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                They haven't really been top fighters though, they've been cherrypicks that have backfired and Amirs made them look like top fighters. Garcia is THE man at the minute now no denying that but who was he before? A guy avoiding Ajose Olusegun like the plague.

I agree, Prescott could of done more but Khan has his set backs too.

Why wouldn't he want to avenge such a loss unless he didn't fancy his chances?
                Cherry picks? Kotelnik (champion). Maidana (mandatory).Judah (champion) Peterson (mandatory) Garcia (champion). These are cherry picks?

Lets not forget he offered Bradley a 50/50 fight which was ducked by Bradley who was considered the top guy in the divsion

Who should he have been fighting exactly? Prescott? A guy who couldn't even get past Kevin Mitchell

Comment

Prescott had an opportunity to shine against Alvarado and create demand for a Khan rematch but he messed up. Had the fight in the bag but he doesn't know how to play defense so he grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

I don't see Khan beating Garcia. If they fight again I see Garcia being more confident and dominant and knocking him out. It will be interesting to see what excuses Khan comes out with then.
                    The fight was not close and there is no way Khan would have given Garcia a rematch if he was KOd in 4. If the $$$ are right I can see Garcia taking the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X