No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Feels Pacquiao Should Get Bradley Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    LMAO. Another butthurt floydiot who knows better than Barrera and learns his boxing from xbox playing.
    That's exactly why Floyd fairies are considered the worst fans of any sport let alone boxing.

Comment

Barrera's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        That's exactly why Floyd fairies are considered the worst fans of any sport let alone boxing.
        Says a Pac ****** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          You right. Imagine when you say "Pac must take the test because they can't believe how how the hell Pac beat those shot past prime weight drained zombies paid to lose." I always drop in my chair everytime trying to figure out those sentence. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Says a Pac ****** lol
            This floydiot is a classic example of what I told you guys. He has the signature pictures of those shot past prime weight drained zombies paid to lose and then the texts below the picture says indirectly Pac must take the test. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              This floydiot is a classic example of what I told you guys. He has the signature pictures of those shot past prime weight drained zombies paid to lose and then the texts below the picture says indirectly Pac must take the test. LMAO!
              Yeah I don't get it. They say he's a horrible one dimensional midget from the Philippines yet they scream "PEDS!! PEDS!" I don't understand the logic in that. To be accused of being on steroids it would imply that you're showing them that you're spectacular and don't look human like.

Comment

Why even bother real talk that fight was so super one sided it was disgusting don't get me wrong barrrera is right no doubt I watched that fight too many times and tried to twist it and give bradley a draw and still wasn't close couldn't do it bradley can have that belt the whole world knows who won that fight and that's enough manny has bigger fish to fry than worry about that belt.

Comment

Working...
                X