Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See What Happens When Asians Fight "Slick" African Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha good one dumb ass, comparing a potential future P4P king against a veteran who always fell short his big fights and was nothing more than a good fighter even in his 'prime'.

Comment

little kids trying to have a good time online.

Comment

LOL, this is why certain fighters gets NO RESPECT, because of stupid and extremely IGNORANT fans

CALM DOWN...Zab Judah fights like that in big fights against EVERYBODY...REGARDLESS OF RACE

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          little kids trying to have a good time online.
          YEP! When you get absolutely no attention at home or at school, what not get on the Internet and post all kind of crazy **** for the ATTENTION your lacking lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            LOL, this is why certain fighters gets NO RESPECT, because of stupid and extremely IGNORANT fans

CALM DOWN...Zab Judah fights like that in big fights against EVERYBODY...REGARDLESS OF RACE
            What does one's fans have to with the fighter? I respect the hell out of Mayweather regardless of how some of his fans act. You can hate the fan base but to not respect a fighter because of fans he has no control over is stupid and childish.

BTW...this thread is ****ing ******ed.

Comment

I feel like I loose cells everytime I enter this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                Mayweather would make Pacquiao look like a ring-dunce.

Khan-Zab and May-Pac are not remotely comparable matchups.

Please be quiet, son.
                This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                  Last night showed what happens when an Asian boxer like Khan puts on a horrific one sided beating of the "slick, slipperly" African American southpaw called Zab Judah.

Imagine Pacquaio v Mayweather, It would be even more one sided in the favour of Pacquaio, It will be a total demolition job by Pacquaio of Mayweather and thats why Mayweather will never take the fight.

Im sick and tired of Mayweather/Bradley/Alexanders/Mosley over hyped African American boxers who either duck opponents and stall using the excuse of rival promoters and OST, Quit in a fight because they want out, Or cash out in a fight they have no intention to even try to win and loose in an embarrassing fashion by throwing one lazy jab a round like a true African American.

Bernard Hopkins is the dying breed of the old generation of boxers that would fight everyone and anyone.

LOL

these slick african american fighters are all hyped bullshyt species

thats why when they get cornered they cry for OST

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    What does one's fans have to with the fighter? I respect the hell out of Mayweather regardless of how some of his fans act. You can hate the fan base but to not respect a fighter because of fans he has no control over is stupid and childish.

BTW...this thread is ****ing ******ed.
                    I think it is a lot of fighters that fans want to root for and be fans of but when you see Bull**** like this NO QUESTION it can be a TURNOFF as crazy at it sounds

it doesn't matter to me personally because I am mature and I can look past all of the BS on this forum but I do think it can hurt a fighters fanbase when his "FANS" are always disrespectful to other fighters and always have to make everything about race

yes even Mayweather and Pacquiao, guys have written articles talking about the Mayweather and Pacquiao fans DISRESPECT!
                    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-24-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                      Last night showed what happens when an Asian boxer like Khan puts on a horrific one sided beating of the "slick, slipperly" African American southpaw called Zab Judah.

Imagine Pacquaio v Mayweather, It would be even more one sided in the favour of Pacquaio, It will be a total demolition job by Pacquaio of Mayweather and thats why Mayweather will never take the fight.

Im sick and tired of Mayweather/Bradley/Alexanders/Mosley over hyped African American boxers who either duck opponents and stall using the excuse of rival promoters and OST, Quit in a fight because they want out, Or cash out in a fight they have no intention to even try to win and loose in an embarrassing fashion by throwing one lazy jab a round like a true African American.

Bernard Hopkins is the dying breed of the old generation of boxers that would fight everyone and anyone.
                      the last line saved you ..

I saw a vid one time of B.Hop and Khan greeting each other at a GBP event...Khan greeted with Assalamu Alaikum...B.Hop responded Wa Alaikum Assalam....or it could've been B.Hop greeting and Khan giving the proper response....I forget...it was way back anyways....Muslim fighters have ALWAYS done well in the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X