Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schalke's sporting director is denying that anyone from Arsenal has visited him, quite hilariously saying:

"I peeked into my office to see if anyone [from Arsenal] was sitting there. I didn't find anyone."

Horst Heldt also said:

"I am very sure that Julian will play in the second half for us - and probably beyond."

For some reason, this has made me more positive that we might be getting him. That first comment screams of "wink wink nudge nudge"

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Fergie had a look at him.. and decided he wasn't even on the level of a conference player.. ****in bum ass yank

Is this kroos business even real?
      I'm a bit pessimistic tbh. One day to go for the window and there's been no bid made.

It's the perfect opportunity to pounce. He's pissed of at the moment. No contract talks and he sulked at being taken off yday. United need to drop the money on the table right now.

Comment

• Human nature is so fucking stupid. You have two weeks and everyone wants to make their deals in the final 24 hours. It makes me sick.

Draxler isn't coming. Schalke think because they put a £37.5mill release clause in his contract that is how much he is worth. ****ING ****s.

Comment

• I don't think it is so much clubs not making a bids but clubs not accepting them.

Take Demba Ba for example - he is valuable tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I don't think it is so much clubs not making a bids but clubs not accepting them.

Take Demba Ba for example - he is valuable tomorrow.
            **** you. He should be an Arsenal player!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              **** you. He should be an Arsenal player!
              He's ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                He's ****.
                He will come good. I will never forget Ba rag-dolling Rio for 90mins That's when I knew that **** was finally finished.

Comment

• Juventus in talks to sign Osvaldo

Could mean that Vucinic deal might be back on. I think he's a very underrated player but not really what we need. I would like a striker/winger with pace who can run in behind. Vucinic drops too deep and our midfield is already crowded.

Comment

• I think Chelsea will do something tomorrow.

Balotelli?

Comment

• Manuel at his side job in waste disposal.

We might be getting Fernando from Porto apparently. Don't know a lot about him tbh but he's rated pretty highly and anything that stops Javi Garcia from getting on the pitch is fine by me.

We could do with a CM more than a CB anyway imo, if 1 of Yaya/Dinho get injured we are ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X