No announcement yet.

ESPN documentary with classic fights HQ footage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN documentary with classic fights HQ footage

Hello i was watching a documentary on youtube about the african-american boxing scene and i found myself surprised that i saw footage of two fights that we have in a low quality but this video shows that there are/were in high quality

youtube.com/watch?v=tGf-s8wjpuM

First is the Ezzard Charles vs Lloyd Marshall fight this is the quality that we have:

youtube.com/watch?v=56fBd7nfmUY

But in the minute 38:53 of the first video the same fight is in a very watchable quality, you can clearly see the moves that both fighters are pulling off

Then the second fight is Archie Moore vs Oakland Billy Smith, this fight is in a better quality because is taken in a closer angle than the Charles fight:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmQ3q6e3d-s

But then again in the first video at minute 46:25 you can see the same fight in a better quality

So my question is ¿Have ESPN ever transmited this fights or will? is really a shame that this fights in this quality havent been released or in public access but at least we have a small seconds to watch the greatness of this two fighters in high quality

*sorry or my bad english im mexican & also i can't embed videos yet
Working...
X