• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    on one he was on ariza shakes

the other he is on bubba shakes

note the difference
    he was with ariza for both camps, so no.

Comment

In the meantime Rios has never been very good. Somehow not relevant? Decent test for a comeback fight but don't expect some slowing due to age to make a difference. Rios had better hope Pacquiao's traded chins with Khan.
      Last edited by samouraļ; 10-14-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
        the first one looks like a closed gym session that was probably towards the end of camp. In the video description of the second video it says it's of the last day of training camp (published 4 days before the fight).
        Thank you for the info. If that's so and not a video misblurb, then they both remind me of someone after a bad accident learning slowly to walk again, taking away the walking stick. ...... really surprised, and still find it difficult to accept. If the first video is a 10, then the second isn't close to 1/10th. I wasn't even impressed with the first video, what impressed people (but not me) was how he was able to sustain and not miss, I didn't think it was fast....not for him. What they were doing was something they had down pat, both doing their acts after practicing maybe 20,000 times already. Just last week I saw MannyP going about thrice as fast and equally accurate, and this on the first day of training. It was shown on here, some topic starter showed it.

Comment

Bs. Manny slowing down so Roach can keep up. He can only go as fast as Roach can go.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangief View Post
            Bs. Manny slowing down so Roach can keep up. He can only go as fast as Roach can go.
            OP didn't consider this, then again he trying to make an argument that someone Pac is an old man now LOL.

Comment

It's only for a few seconds in the other video and it's not with nearly the same level of intensity lol.

Comment

I don't think he has slowed. Against Rios, it is not going to matter. Pac is putting a beating on him. I would be stunned if it was a competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                X