No announcement yet.

Amir Khan on why he'd beat Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan on why he'd beat Floyd.

Khan explaining why he'd beat Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I'll be going to this one for sure even if I had to take out a freaking loan not that I'd need it by then I should have enough. Regardless, I'll be going to the next Khan fight if it is in U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I'll be going to this one for sure even if I had to take out a freaking loan not that I'd need it by then I should have enough. Regardless, I'll be going to the next Khan fight if it is in U.S.
      If he fights Brook next year, I'll definitely buy the tickets.

Comment

EDI: Nevermind. This clown said nobody outsmarts him and beats him at a game of chess in the first minute of that interview lol. Wrong mindset.

Yawn.
        Last edited by The Problem Child; 10-13-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

too bad he rather beg for the fight then earn it.

He so desperate for the fight mayweather gonna use that as his leverage to make him wear ankle and wrist weights.

Comment

Comment

Old interview. No need to post again

Comment

All I see in that video is a really poor facsimile of David Haye and his routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  If he fights Brook next year, I'll definitely buy the tickets.
                  Why do you have to keep pushing Khan down our throats with these constant threads????? I know he says he will beat Mayweather every day and twice on Sunday. My firm belief is any guy who has to get off the deck to just barely beat Diaz in England has NO CHANCE to beat Mayweather. Brook has been trying to get your big chicken favorite fighter, King Khan in the ring for years and Khan wants none of it. Khan said he would only fight Brook if he won a world title. Brook won a world title but Khan still won't fight him even though the fight would pay Khan very well and a win over Brook would actually earn him a big fight. You Khan fans seem to work overtime telling the world how good he is while Khan does nothing but brag himself up while not fighting anybody worth a damn. What is Khan the King of anyway? Ever since the Garcia KO loss over two years ago he has been king of the chickens and walked away from an opportunity to fight Alexander for a world title. Now he might again be turning down a chance to win Brook's world title. When Khan signs a fight with a top ten welterweight by all means make threads about him. Mean while England has a world champion in Brook who has never lost or been knocked down and seems to have a much better future in boxing than Khan who has lost his nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Why do you have to keep pushing Khan down our throats with these constant threads????? I know he says he will beat Mayweather every day and twice on Sunday. My firm belief is any guy who has to get off the deck to just barely beat Diaz in England has NO CHANCE to beat Mayweather. Brook has been trying to get your big chicken favorite fighter, King Khan in the ring for years and Khan wants none of it. Khan said he would only fight Brook if he won a world title. Brook won a world title but Khan still won't fight him even though the fight would pay Khan very well and a win over Brook would actually earn him a big fight. You Khan fans seem to work overtime telling the world how good he is while Khan does nothing but brag himself up while not fighting anybody worth a damn. What is Khan the King of anyway? Ever since the Garcia KO loss over two years ago he has been king of the chickens and walked away from an opportunity to fight Alexander for a world title. Now he might again be turning down a chance to win Brook's world title. When Khan signs a fight with a top ten welterweight by all means make threads about him. Mean while England has a world champion in Brook who has never lost or been knocked down and seems to have a much better future in boxing than Khan who has lost his nerve.

Man Gtfoh, I only read the first line didn't even read the rest of BS that you just posted, Here's some for you Don't bother commenting then you clown.

Have some

Comment

Working...
                    X