Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England team deserve death penalty for treason.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The highest scoring striker in the English Premier League was also the cause of England getting booted out of the world cup-- the irony.

Suarez made England look bad but made Liverpool look good... and bad (looking at you, Gerrard).

Comment

Originally posted by inveiglement View Post
      The highest scoring striker in the English Premier League was also the cause of England getting booted out of the world cup-- the irony.

Suarez made England look bad but made Liverpool look good... and bad (looking at you, Gerrard).
      1. Look up the word "irony"

2. What sort of a pussy do you have to be to create an alt for this?

Comment

In the 19 tournaments held, 76 nations have appeared at least once. Of these, 12 have made it to the final match, and eight have won.

so England suck even though they are 1 of those 8? what about the other 67 teams who haven't won it or those 4 who made it to the final and lost?

England are clearly a massive footballing nation in the eyes of others and we don't even need to hype ourselves because they do it for us. Look at Italy and Uruguay in this tournament, put everything into beating England and totally ****ed over their fans by not even trying to win against Costa Rica who are now in pole position. Either Italy or Uruguay are going home and it's entirely because of the England "hate". Absolutely hilarious.

We had no expectations of our team, but you clearly did

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
          Look at Italy and Uruguay in this tournament, put everything into beating England and totally ****ed over their fans by not even trying to win against Costa Rica who are now in pole position. Either Italy or Uruguay are going home and it's entirely because of the England "hate". Absolutely hilarious.
          Wow, talk about delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            This is the reason we don't get anywhere. I vowed before the game that I would be fully behind Hodgson and the squad no matter what, I'm sticking to it
            I agree with this we played exciting attacking football and lost. We went out swinging like hearns vs haggler and got KOd. Who cares? Nobody even dreamed we could win it anyway.

It was better than the usual quarter-final exit having played scared the whole time.

Comment

Working...
            X