Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADRIEN BRONER: GREATNESS (Atlantic City - Gavin Rees Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADRIEN BRONER: GREATNESS (Atlantic City - Gavin Rees Fight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAMBS_7Jxzc

Comment

that was good stuff man.

Comment

GREATNESS is when he's the one who is 5'4" and his opponent is 2 to 4 inch taller. That's not going to happen with these hypejobs. They'll avoid it at all costs. When is the last time you see the roles reversed with these hypejobs?

Comment

Video was garbage. Greatness? :AOR: Hopefully the next opponent can ride the bumper cars at the fair!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
            cool...the song at the beginning is my ringtone...Meek Mill intro...dope vid!!!...Broner doing his thing...respect!!

Comment

Didn't watch the video. Probably talk about white women & fries chicken & shooting up cars,

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Video was garbage. Greatness? :AOR: Hopefully the next opponent can ride the bumper cars at the fair!!!
                Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                Didn't watch the video. Probably talk about white women & fries chicken & shooting up cars,
                Now wassup haters? lmao Its alright to dislike someone, but you two take it too far sometimes.

Anyway, the video was cool, but I think even I could have done a better job. Would have added better music. I wouldn't call Adrien great just yet, but maybe in his future I will.

Comment

This young man has a schedule set up so if the top tier contenders aren't avalible then he fights who is!! If you wait around for a number 1 2 3 contender and they don't want to fight you then what????
                  He is the champ so the 1 2 3 guys need to have their management contact his management!!! To my knowledge NO one has done that!!!
                  He's moving ahead with his fight time frame work so theres plenty of room for anyone to jump up!!

Your not going to fight top tier guys all the time if your calander is going to be active. The fans ***** about inactivity then they ***** about the opponent availble it makes you think that most fans are...........*****es!!! hahaha how true! Ray

Comment

the f#cking noise in the background (the sh#t music,) kills it.

Comment

Working...
                    X