Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't afraid of Pacquiao, but hey lets just say he is for one second.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    You can only ask Floyd that.

What does he love more then anything in the world?

Money.

Money is the reason this fight won't happen this year (Entering higher tax bracket if he fights again in 2010)

And money will be the reason he will fight Manny next may, and retire there after.
    He's already in the highest tax bracket (our system here is progressive but capped after $350K)

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    Don't make that tax **** as an excuse!

It's been debunked time and again that no matter how much he earns on how many fights he had in a year, he'd be taxed the same.

The one who calls himself MONEY....yeah right!
    The only thing I can think of is he's trying to spread his income because of his deductions i.e. his deductions are limited this year but he can use a similar number next year effectively reducing his taxable income, however, even the creative bookeeping probably won't offset next years tax increases.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyez View Post
      How come no one on here has mentioned that the greatest himself was considered a coward for 4 years of life. Im sure the *******s dont know what im talking about but real boxing fans know. I understand the circumstances were different but the facts remain the same once this fights happens and floyd prevails his legacy will be solidified just like when the greatest came back and silenced his na-sayers. The *******s are having fun building pacman up, but if he falls to the hands of the man they spend everyday of there life thinking of (mayweather) then its just gonna be more devastating when he loses and they will all drop off this internet, they wont post any excuses they will just stop posting, of course after they stop crying!
      Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        I thought he said he was on vacation. and taxes? so he's limited to fighting only once per year now because of taxes? when has a fighter EVER used that excuse? im just curious
        I think i could probably name perhaps 1 or 2 fighters at best who would be able to make 100m in two fights and that's pushing it.. can you name anymore? just curious

Comment

I can't say whether its a tax issue,
          Or whether its an issue with his uncle or whether he has another fight lined up.
          I don't know what it is......

But I do know is he ain't afraid of Pacquiao, he has no reason to be.
          I don't think Floyd jr is afraid of Pac. But i do believe that he's afraid of the possibility of him losing his perfect record to Pac.

Comment

Money.

Money is the reason this fight won't happen this year (Entering higher tax bracket if he fights again in 2010)

And money will be the reason he will fight Manny next may, and retire there after.
            floyd takes a year off, im betting on paquiao. i favor floyds style over mannys any day, But if he tries to fight manny in may 2011 he 'llprobably lose.

Comment

How come no one on here has mentioned that the greatest himself was considered a coward for 4 years of life. Im sure the *******s dont know what im talking about but real boxing fans know. I understand the circumstances were different but the facts remain the same once this fights happens and floyd prevails his legacy will be solidified just like when the greatest came back and silenced his na-sayers. The *******s are having fun building pacman up, but if he falls to the hands of the man they spend everyday of there life thinking of (mayweather) then its just gonna be more devastating when he loses and they will all drop off this internet, they wont post any excuses they will just stop posting, of course after they stop crying!
              Coz the greatest proved that he fought anyone available after that "coward train", even if it was not necessary. he redeemed himself. The greatest didn't went on "Vacation".

Well, Manny lost thrice already, another loss to a better man, whoever it is, is props worthy in my book.

ODOH, if Floyd himself, and his fans/stans feel highly confident that Pac brings nothing to the table to beat Floyd then why all this roadblock and circus ****?

Guys, give it a rest, just abide to what Floyd said...He's goin' on vacation, spend time with his family, and not think about boxing.
              Last edited by Tamis!; 07-29-2010, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Money.

floyd takes a year off, im betting on paquiao. i favor floyds style over mannys any day, But if he tries to fight manny in may 2011 he 'll probably lose.

Comment

And why didn't he fight for 4 years? He was banned, not chose to take a vacation. What did he do when he came back? He showed everyone he was the greatest with 7 fights in just over a year. Don't even try to compare Floyd to Ali, Ali said he'd show everyone he's the greatest, Floyd just claims it.

Comment

"Coward, *****, scared..." it just stupid talk.

Comment

I can't say whether its a tax issue,
                      Or whether its an issue with his uncle or whether he has another fight lined up.
                      I don't know what it is......

But I do know is he ain't afraid of Pacquiao, he has no reason to be.

You're just an idiot,Read what you just posted moron!!

You are what Pinoys called ..SMEGMA!!..you stink and useless.

Comment

Working...
                      X