Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check Out Mayweathers: Ms. Jackson (photos and video from fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out Mayweathers: Ms. Jackson (photos and video from fight)

I like cotto's wife much better, but that is just my own opinion. Cotto's wife has some great curves.

Comment

stunning -- if it wasn't for his bringing justin beiber along, i might almost have been convinced floyd was heterosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        I like cotto's wife much better, but that is just my own opinion. Cotto's wife has some great curves.
        I completely agree with you...
        but
        Ms. Jackson looks like fun...

Comment

Dont know what it is about Cottos wife, but I think she is better. Maybe not the outright beauty of Mayweathers, but if I had to choose one to **** I choose Cottos wife

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I completely agree with you...
            but
            Ms. Jackson looks like fun...
            Ms. Jackson No me llama la atencion en lo absoluto. Cotto's wife makes me drool.

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
            Dont know what it is about Cottos wife, but I think she is better. Maybe not the outright beauty of Mayweathers, but if I had to choose one to **** I choose Cottos wife
            Cotto's wife is sexy.

Comment

both look fine

Comment

Ms. Jackson is being paid to be with puto floyd. She's just a pawn to cover up the floyd-ellerbe relationship.

Comment

Last night, in my drunken state, I remember wishing those **** would pop out of that dress.

Comment

Cotto's gal looked ridiculously sexy last night, especially with that new hair colour.

Comment

Working...
                    X