No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post

best tequila ive tasted in a long time, of course its only 300.00+ dollars..........
    Sounds good. At that price do you drink it straight or mix it. Would be a costly Margarita!

Comment

• I don't think you mix the good stuff, at least you don't with whiskey!

Comment

• Originally posted by titanium View Post
        I don't think you mix the good stuff, at least you don't with whiskey!
        Absolutely not. That's what the cheaper ***** is for, not the expensive *****. Never mix the good ****.

I know some people prefer top shelf margaritas, I guess it's okay if it's just patron or something (still a waste in my opinion, but who am I to criticize). Not that stuff though.

Comment

• Comment

• This is what happens when you mix vodka and bourbon........

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Drank a bunch last night. Just had a glass of wine, now a little whiskey, and going to class in a minute.

Comment

• whats up crew, so I seen the Avengers, ****ing awesome is what it is!

Comment

• In between classes, having a chu hi. Gotta go in a sec.

Fridays ****ing suck. Especially when I'm up till 4am drinking the night before. Mainly though because all my classes this day are boring as hell, and very long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                    whats up crew, so I seen the Avengers, ****ing awesome is what it is!
                    Welcome back. I am looking forward to seeing that movie too.

Comment

• I don't usually drink before class. I just hate Fridays. I have 2 seminars, which each drag on and on, and one class on the American economy, which is very easy for me for obvious reasons, but we actually get to have discussions (not the norm in Japanese universities) so this class is actually enjoyable.

We can discuss in the seminars too, but it's mostly just a person giving a presentation in Japanese, with Japanese text (I can understand and read it, but it is tough and my concentration breaks down in the middle usually).

Comment

Working...
                      X