No announcement yet.

DUNDEE: Ortiz Beats Mayweather; Marquez Beats Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Over 5000 posts and you don't realise that styles make fights. I don't see how that makes sense lol
    Well, let me put it real simple like so you can understand my original post;

What does Ortiz do better then Pac that would ever give him a better shot at beating Mayweather?

I'll wait.

Comment

Still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        Well, let me put it real simple like so you can understand my original post;

What does Ortiz do better then Pac that would ever give him a better shot at beating Mayweather?

I'll wait.
        Physical dimensions. That is not a "do", but that matters for Floyd structurally.

Floyd jabs Ortiz, Vic is kinda in range.

Floyd jabs the illiterate congressman from out of range.

Comment

This guy has to be pushing like 90 years old now? He was middle aged when he was training Ali ffs. Still a legend though.

both floyd and pac are winning their next fights

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Physical dimensions. That is not a "do", but that matters for Floyd structurally.

Floyd jabs Ortiz, Vic is kinda in range.

Floyd jabs the illiterate congressman from out of range.
            He is bigger, but stylistically i don't see Ortiz giving May more problems then Pac would.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ather-pacquiao

Dundee offered his selections when asked about fights featuring WBC welterweight titleholder Victor Ortiz (29-2-2, 22 knockouts) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. (41-0, 25 KOs), and, WBO welterweight beltholder Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38 KOs) and WBA and WBO lightweight strap holder Juan Manuel Marquez (53-5-1, 39 KOs), respectively, on Sept. 17 and Nov. 12.

"Tough fight. But if I had a fighter to choose to fight against Mayweather, it would be one who fights like Ortiz. Result? Tough, split-decision. But Ortiz may be the winner," said Dundee.

"Marquez will give Pacquiao a tough fight every day that they're alive. Another tough fight, like I said. Probably Pacquiao's toughest fight, because Marquez is a guy who knows how to fight him. Decision, split, Marquez."

As far as a potential bout between Mayweather and Pacquiao?

"Mayweather wins. I just don't know why Mayweather's not fighting him," said Dundee. "He walks around saying that he's the best fighter in the world? Well, fight the sucker. I think that he beats Pacquiao."
              Dundee has been getting things wrong for the past 7-8 years so I wouldnt take him seriously.

Comment

Neither Ortiz or JMM are getting a decision or a split decision for that matter over 2 of boxing's cash cow!

Comment

Dundee is a legend but as someone said i dont think he pays too much full on attention to the sport nowadays

Comment

maybe if he it was 40 years ago n he was the trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Neither Ortiz or JMM are getting a decision or a split decision for that matter over 2 of boxing's cash cow!
                      that's a VERY interesting point right there!

Comment

Working...
                      X