No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn wants Kell Brook vs Brandon Rios in December in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    How's he ducking Bradley???? Tim seems to be uncertain of what he's even gonna do with himself after losing again to Pacquiao.
    Cause I said so. How's he "unsure" about himself?

Comment

I really hope it's not Rios or Lopez, neither have done anything to deserve a shot at a title. I'd rather it be a noname frankly, neither Rios or Lopez have much of a chance against a boxer like Brook.

Comment

Make this defense count because unless you unify next, IBF will force that mando....unless Khan and they get some monies

Comment

Come on Rios is acceptable for Avocado & Pacquaio to fight and for Chaves but not for Brooks homecoming?

He is similar stylistically to Carson Jones only a lot better and for his faults he is ultra durable and rarely in a bad fight. This fights perfectly acceptable.

Would send out a loud statement if Brook could stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            Cause I said so. How's he "unsure" about himself?
            Cause u said so???? Lol u got it bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Come on Rios is acceptable for Avocado & Pacquaio to fight and for Chaves but not for Brooks homecoming?

He is similar stylistically to Carson Jones only a lot better and for his faults he is ultra durable and rarely in a bad fight. This fights perfectly acceptable.

Would send out a loud statement if Brook could stop him.
              It's not that it's a bad fight it's just that we was ex cried to hear him call out Khan and Thurman and are disappointed he might fight Rios or Josesito instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                It's not that it's a bad fight it's just that we was ex cried to hear him call out Khan and Thurman and are disappointed he might fight Rios or Josesito instead.

They've always said they want a homecoming then to fight Khan or Thurman in the summer in a mega fight in the U.K

Porter, Rios, Khan/Thurman

That is a great year and very well could lead to a September date with Floyd providing he gets by them.
                I agree though with Lopez being a poor opponent, I hope that fight don't happen, that really would be a big step down.

Comment

decent enough fight for his first defense imo.....

Comment

Those would be good stay busy fights for brook until next spring when wembley is available for a khan fight..

Brook has proven himself to the hardcore boxing fans, but now he needs to get some exposure and build his name with casual fans.. Rios is a big enough name to expose brook to more people

Comment

rios is well past it, but is still a name to have on ur resume

he'll be stopped by a classic British refree stoppage lol, refs in the uk will not allow him to imitate a punchbag

Comment

Working...
                      X