Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Carl Froch has earned the right for a rematch with Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is a ****ing bulldog, you can never count him out of a fight.

I think in the first fight he was just so mesmerized by Ward's inside game. He'd never seen anything like it, or that advanced. He had no idea what to do.. Europeans fight in a different style. Obviously, if there's a rematch, that's what he needs to work on. Maybe he can hire an american style trainer from somewhere like philadelphia or detroit to work on his inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      Froch is a ****ing bulldog, you can never count him out of a fight.

I think in the first fight he was just so confused by Ward's inside game. He'd never seen anything like it, or that advanced. Europeans fight in a different style. Obviously, if there's a rematch, that's when he needs to work on. Maybe he can hire an american style trainer to work on his inside game.
      Dont think Ward will beat him again.

Comment

Ward should go to Froch's hometown if so. It's only fair since Ward never left the US.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Dont think Ward will beat him again.

I don't know who's gonna win, that's why I wanna see it lol

It'll be clearer after the kessler fight.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-15-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

He doesn't have an inside game, and he never will therefore he will not beat Ward.

It's really that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              He doesn't have an inside game, and he never will therefore he will not beat Ward.

It's really that simple.
              Lol. Zero chance huh? One round? That's quite funny.

Of course he has a chance. When Ward grows some balls and gives these guys a rematch on their turf, like they gave him the chance to win on his turf we will see what happens. Both Kessler and Froch said they'd want the rematch if they got it at home. Particularly Kessler was against going to the states again after what happened to him last time (6-7 headbutts, 90+ clinches, no point reduction) it's understandable.

Comment

1) Why should Ward fight Froch in the UK? It'd be cool if he did but seeing as he has already beaten Froch, the onus is on Froch to go overseas and redeem his loss as he is the one with a point to prove.

2) Froch doesn't want the rematch.

Comment

Why does everyone keep saying they fought in Ward's hometurf? Ward-Froch was fought in Atlantic City. Not to mention Ward fought with a broken hand and still handled Froch relatively easily. No disrespect to Froch, who is a hell of a fighter and I think top 10 P4P based on his resume and unique style and skill set, but he can not beat Andre Ward, anytime, anywhere.

Froch should go for that Hopkins fight and look to take over LHW if he beats Kessler, which I think he will. Maybe Ward won't be as dominant in that class and a rematch could happen then. I just don't see any real demand for it right now. I'd rather see Ward fight a tune up off his shoulder surgery and see where the pieces are then, right now there isn't an obvious big fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    1) Why should Ward fight Froch in the UK? It'd be cool if he did but seeing as he has already beaten Froch, the onus is on Froch to go overseas and redeem his loss as he is the one with a point to prove.

2) Froch doesn't want the rematch.
                    Froch already went overseas and put his belt on the line. So did Kessler. That's what real champions do. Why wouldn't Ward do the same? God knows he'll get his biggest payday ever going either to Denmark or Britain.

Comment

ward wants to fight Chavez Jr. who knows why.. oh. probably because he'd get a knockout from a punching bag

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X