Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga
    Quote:

Originally Posted by *ANGRY CUBAN*

Yes but can you explain me why he hire a PED dealer who said he will beat every test with ease....I m 99% sure that Donaire use PEDs I just don't care becuse everybody else used..I get pissed cuz then he want to look like if he is in war against PEDs but then he give his money for the service to the one covict for PED cheat...faceless eh..

go ask him and go ask rigo why theres a picture of him and memo together like they're best firneds while youre at it..

if there's someone who needs to do some explaining about ped, its gamboa..
    sounds like to me your giving nonito a pass

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Memo's potion is better, he took a 39 year old and made him stronger, and more muscular than he has ever been.

Nonito has no muscle at all looks like a bean pole

Memo's potion is much more potent
      nonito looks like some little rent boy or something

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Conte is never off twitter. He's pretty much a twitter version of a serial poster on here, making the same points over and over again and seeking out arguments. He likes the attention.
        Conte and his right hand man Gabe Montoya keep spewing steroids stuff over and over lol, its pretty funny how obsessive these guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
          Yes but can you explain me why he hire a PED dealer who said he will beat every test with ease....I m 99% sure that Donaire use PEDs I just don't care becuse everybody else used..I get pissed cuz then he want to look like if he is in war against PEDs but then he give his money for the service to the one covict for PED cheat...faceless eh..
          Donaire before Conte already have Power!! He already Koed Darchnyan in 2007! Conte only helping him with Stamina! It seems like everyone will use this PED as an excuse if their Fav Fighters got KOed!

Comment

Conte aint workin with VADA so it doesnt matter.

a lot of ignorant folks here want to discredit an organization which does the same exact thing as USADA

Nonito is not "in bed" with VADA or is Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by puga
              Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcursedawg

When Marquez works with Memo he under suspicion but its alright for Donaire to work with ****e.

well ,to be fair with nonito, he does year round testing ...
              whos to say he's really doing that? when was the last time he tested? i bet you dont know

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X