Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson taking shots at John Scully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a shame to see him throw scully under the bus like that.

i also thought he looked to be showing his age a bit in his recent interviews and photographs. a loss like that really takes something out of a guy, especially when he's weight drained.

dawson is on the downside.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Do any of you simps even know how gyms/trainers work? It is standard industry practice to **** on the old trainer whenever you get a new customer from another trainer. Pull your panties out of your ass you damn sallies.
      It don't make it right. Especially after you just quit on the stool.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Lol maybe he didn't intend to be insulting cause he's to stupid to realize what he's saying but he was. Plus read the article that was posted, Chad not returning Icemans calls despite knowing him since he was 11, etc. Trust me he's being disrespectful.
        Oh damn. I missed that part.

Comment

Chad Dawson switching trainers??? No.... Never saw that coming!

Comment

TRUST ME, it's very disrespectful, it's pathetic really...I'm not the greatest trainer ever, no way, but MAN, come on...there's two sides to every story right?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              TRUST ME, it's very disrespectful, it's pathetic really...I'm not the greatest trainer ever, no way, but MAN, come on...there's two sides to every story right?
              Screw him, change your avatar bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                See that's what I'm saying. You know all of NSB got your back Ice. We see what's up. As a Hopkins fan that wanted you and Chad to lose more than anything, I can honestly say you did everything you possibly could to motivate Chad and keep him poised in the rematch. He's been known to have mental lapses in fights before but you kept him focused.

Comment

is that really Scully?
                  Last edited by Phenom; 01-10-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I agree with Chad. He might be disrespectful int he way he said it, but I never thought much of Skully anyway.

In the second fight Scully game plan failed and scully was forced to become a motivator in the second half of the fight. Dawson won on his youth and athleticism. Skully was "outcoached".

Comment

if that really is John Scully please answer why the **** did yall think 168 was doable and chad would be effective at that weight?

Comment

Working...
                      X