Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time next year I will win the poster of the year..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even odds, maximum bet 1b.

I got PB.

Comment

I hope you guys are not serious about fighting over some Internet beef. Get a job.

Comment

PB has that Irish chin.
        larry has crack in his system so will need a lot to take him out.

Both suck. I will face the winner. I am going Cali in the summer. I will meet at a gym (Goosen's) and have a 2 round boxing match. I don't do street fights.

Comment

Barn send me 100Billy because I want to waste it on bets. I am gonna do Donaire over Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            Barn send me 100Billy because I want to waste it on bets. I am gonna do Donaire over Rigo.
            What do you mean by "waste"?

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
              What do you mean by "waste"?
              I see it as a good investment, but also I may lose it because the outcome of who wins, and who loses is our of my hands. I am putting my faith in Donaire because he seems to have a chin, can counter great and has speed and power. I believe Rigo wore headgear a for a long time for a reason, because he don't like getting hit. The Cuban, no pro, communist **** is an excuse by Cuban's because their chins are very weak compared to Mexican's.

Rigo has fast feet and it is pretty good with his hands, but trust me the MOFO is getting KTFO. When a MOFO chats too much ****, and his wishes come true, a Mofo gonna Knock Him The Fug Out.

Anyway, it may be a waste, or be a great bet, but it's a gamble. Do you have faith in me, or will you be a tight, stereotypical Scotsman.

PS. 2015 you guys have a vote for independence right? What say you.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                I see it as a good investment, but also I may lose it because the outcome of who wins, and who loses is our of my hands. I am putting my faith in Donaire because he seems to have a chin, can counter great and has speed and power. I believe Rigo wore headgear a for a long time for a reason, because he don't like getting hit. The Cuban, no pro, communist **** is an excuse by Cuban's because their chins are very weak compared to Mexican's.

Rigo has fast feet and it is pretty good with his hands, but trust me the MOFO is getting KTFO. When a MOFO chats too much ****, and his wishes come true, a Mofo gonna Knock Him The Fug Out.

Anyway, it may be a waste, or be a great bet, but it's a gamble. Do you have faith in me, or will you be a tight, stereotypical Scotsman.

PS. 2015 you guys have a vote for independence right? What say you.
                So if I translate.

"Give me 100 billion points -a quarter of your total- and I will bet, you gain nothing."

No I will not adhere to such ludicrous demands.

And Yes I am voting independence or as close to as possible when the referendum arrives.

Comment

So if I translate.

"Give me 100 billion points -a quarter of your total- and I will bet, you gain nothing."

No I will not adhere to such ludicrous demands.

And Yes I am voting independence or as close to as possible when the referendum arrives.
                  In that case, good man! Keep the points because you may get hacked. Just sayin'

Comment

Even odds, maximum bet 1b.

I got PB.
                    I got 1b on Larry.

Comment

You should get yer self a new username.

Fair or not, you will never be regarded as anything more than a Floidiot with a username like the one you have.

Comment

Working...
                      X