No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard on Mayweather-Pacquiao, Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
    Just like the Majority of Boxing fans, Sugar Ray Leonard wants that Fight between Pacman & Pretty Boy! in order to settle the issue on who's The BEST of the Best!

But then, Floydie shoot down the proposed fight by saying:
    "I don't need Pacquiao"

So how are you going to change that kind of attitude?
    In every single recent Pacquiao interview that I have seen, with no exceptions, when asked about Mayweather, Pac replied "I dont need Floyd".

Every single one.

I bet you saw those exact same interviews, but didnt notice?

Would you care to explain why Manny Pacquiao has stated that he will undertake FULL random blood testing, but his conditioning coach has stated that he will not?

How the fuk do you intend " to change that kind of attitude ", genius?
    Last edited by LeadUppercut; 10-06-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      In every single recent Pacquiao interview that I have seen, with no exceptions, when asked about Mayweather, Pac replied "I dont need Floyd".

Every single one.

Would you care to explain why Manny Pacquiao has stated that he will undertake FULL random blood testing, but his conditioning coach has stated that he will not?

well, pac does'nt need floyd.....he is already the greatest southpaw ever 5 fights ago...and pac said that due to his frustration of making the fight with the ****....

and in regards to his trainer, both have difrent views....for example nacho thinks pac beats floyd but pissdrinker thinks floyd beats him...there is no unified opinion in a team about the fight, that is why the fight is so intriguing.....

Comment

Pacquiao is a lawmaker while Mayweather is a lawbreaker. Bottom line Floyd is scared of the Pacman.

Comment

Neither really want to fight eachother. Thats obvious. This fight could have been made a while ago but both sides are afraid.

Comment

damage control for writing the worst article of all time eh mike?

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              pac said the same that he don't need mayweather.
              But, it was Pretty Boy Floydie who BLINK FIRST!

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post

Every single one.

Lets clear this up, all these random blood testing is already answered by arum and pacman - they agreed; then after the fight with ortiz, mayweather changed his mind by saying he does not need pacman!

why would pacman forced himself fighting floydie who isn't interested?

Somebody got tell floydie that he doesn't control everyone he thinks he is over and above everybody including the Boxing Authorities in USA!

If he and his followers, really thinks that Pacman is on steroid why don't he file formal complaints to USA boxing/drugs authorities?

He should be man enough to stand in Court and confirm his accusation against Pacman.

Why are there no World Boxing Associations as well as, USA Boxing and Drugs
                Authorities backing up Floydies accusation against Pacman?

If you have an attitude of playing an ACCUSER and yet you can not present any solid evidence that can withstand Court scrutiny... then you got to change that kind of "ACCUSER attitude".

Comment

It's a shame that just because Pac said he doesn't need Floyd first, Floyd had to say he doesnt need Pac....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                    Neither really want to fight eachother. Thats obvious. This fight could have been made a while ago but both sides are afraid.
                    nah, pacquiao, roach, arum, and ariza want to fight floyd, which is why they all agreed to OST, (but ariza doesn't agree in principle because floyd can't dictate terms to pac)...

but floyd's team constantly bring up new obstacles to prevent the fight from happening. first, it's pac has to do OSt. then it's pac has to get his finances in order. next it'll be pac has to train in the USA only. after that it might be that pac has to allow mayweather's team to have total access to pac's camp. I MEAN HOW MANY HOOPS DOES PAC HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH TO MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN? FOR ME IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONE MAKING UP ALL THE OBSTACLES AND ALL THE EXCUSES IS MAYWEATHER'S TEAM.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      nah, pacquiao, roach, arum, and ariza want to fight floyd, which is why they all agreed to OST, (but ariza doesn't agree in principle because floyd can't dictate terms to pac)...

but floyd's team constantly bring up new obstacles to prevent the fight from happening. first, it's pac has to do OSt. then it's pac has to get his finances in order. next it'll be pac has to train in the USA only. after that it might be that pac has to allow mayweather's team to have total access to pac's camp. I MEAN HOW MANY HOOPS DOES PAC HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH TO MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN? FOR ME IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONE MAKING UP ALL THE OBSTACLES AND ALL THE EXCUSES IS MAYWEATHER'S TEAM.
                      The only I reason I dont fully buy that is because theres always some loop whole. At first it was "needles make me weak." Then he was offended and shouldnt have to prove himself. Then it was "yeah but I want cut off dates and dont like usada." Now its " its not an issue" but what exactly does that mean? If Manny had called him on his **** in the beginning I would have sided with him 100 percent but he seems as relucatant as floyd which leads me to believe hes probably on something. Whats worse is you got guys like khan, ortiz, etc saying they see no problem with the tests. Thats why I blame both. Floyd just seems afraid and Manny seems afraid of getting caught.
                      Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 10-06-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X