Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Segregation the right choice? Were we wrong?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    If im sitting at the back of the bus its because i want to, not because i have to
    only the cool kids sit in the back of the bus

Comment

okay....but will I be allowed to continue dating White/Asian girls?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        okay....but will I be allowed to continue dating White/Asian girls?
        Oh yeah like you're getting first dibs on a half white half asian girl.

How about we settle this in a ****ing ball court and murder eachother. Listen here you sob's I've never thrown a javelin but I'm accurate right now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'd be offended having to enter a movie theater through the back door and not the front like every other white man.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            I'd be offended having to enter a movie theater through the back door and not the front like every other white man.
            lmao.

would it cost less tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Looking at society now and some American cities and its clearly as sunny daylight. Segregation is not working. Black people dont like White people and White people constatly getting attacked/abused by Black people. Yet white people pretend to be all nice to them for fear of being called "Racist". But if you give every white person a choice they would wanna live with whites only, same with Asians and Mexicans.

Would segregation work? Has it been tried in the 21st century? all the "PC" Racist stuff aside, there's no reason that people cant live seperatly, if 2 groups of people dont like each other why should they have to live with them?

Serious Question

What you are proposing is ridiculous, did you get it from a Ku Klax Klan manual?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                What you are proposing is ridiculous, did you get it from a Ku Klax Klan manual?
                No I got it from the recent Black School debate where in Toronto they are building a Black Only school. Thats where I got it from, did you not read my post?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...o-schools.html
                http://www.thestar.com/News/article/298714
                http://www.macleans.ca/education/uni...30_100311_5584

So this isnt coming from the KKK. Its coming from the Black Community wanting Black Schools in every district.

or is it only Segregation when white people do it? When Black people want a Black school with black only teachers for black only students I guess thats A-OK! Oh and the Tax Payers gonna fund the whole thing, aint it nice?

I want a Snob only school for my kids, where they can only eat caviar and get fed by a 2 star michelin chef, oh and have the lessons be on a 100foot boat.
                Last edited by Medved; 09-27-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

why the **** you haven't gotten banned yet is far beyond me

my guess would be that the site doesn't want people to continue making alternates and really trolling balls, so they've stopped banning as much.

i don't have anybody on my ignore list
                  but it's very tempting to put you on there

wretched little man

Comment

Obviously no........

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      why the **** you haven't gotten banned yet is far beyond me

my guess would be that the site doesn't want people to continue making alternates and really trolling balls, so they've stopped banning as much.

i don't have anybody on my ignore list
                      but it's very tempting to put you on there

wretched little man

Im just asking about the double standards. What would happen if I propose an all Russian school paid by your tax dollars?

or a all Indian School in Toronto payed by Tax dollars.?

There was nothing racist about my post, im asking for a debate on segregation.

Read this and tell me your thoughts, I just feel there is a double standard going on:

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/298714

Double Standard =

All Black School payed by tax payer money = Omg teh greats Idea
                      All (Insert White,Asian,Brown) school payed by tax payer money = omg u so teh racists

Comment

Working...
                      X