Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan M Marquez Avoids Unification Bout vs Humberto Soto ,......to fight Katsidis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez will use any excuse to avoid fighting Soto......."i want to fight an Old Morales"......

Comment

• Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
      buawhhawhahwhhwaw JMM be ducking every fighter after Manilla Ice destroyed him twice he's never been the same.........PWNED because hes a ducker
      JMM is a fearless fighterv that takes on all comers, except Soto, cause he knows Soto is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dambala View Post
        I can't even believe someone could say that Pac/JMM/Barrera/Morales want no part of Soto, well, of course, he has nothing to offer and he's just under their level, at Lightweight he's a B- at best.
        Pac would rather fight Jorge Solis for less money, than fight Soto for more money.

JMM ould rather fight Rocky Juarez for less money, than fight Soto for more money.

MAB would rather fight Rocky Juarez (twice) for less money, than fight Soto for less money.

EM would rather fight Jorge Barrios, David Diaz for less money, than fight Soto for money.

Pac, JMM, MAB, EM, are all scared to fight Soto. Its that simple.

Comment

• I like the Katsidis fight better.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            I like the Katsidis fight better.
            Katsidid is a good B level brawler, but there's nothing he could do in the ring vs JMM, that JMM has already seen.

If JMM could overpower Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor (two that beat Katsidis already), JMM will more easily overpower Katsidis.

Comment

• yesterday, after the weigh-in, Marquez spoke with spanish media, and said he future plans are Morales, Pacquiao, and maybe Guerrero. But he ignores the name: Humberto Soto.

Comment

• you saw after the fight, that Marquez doesnt mention Humberto Soto.

Soto is the best Lighweight on the planet.

Comment

• bump.

bump.

Comment

• No one cares.

I think you might be showing signs of schizophrenia.

Get help.

Comment

• Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                      No one cares.

I think you might be showing signs of schizophrenia.

Get help.
                      exactly.......

Comment

Working...
                      X