Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think You have the Balls & Intelligence to Successfully Rob a Bank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Was just about to post this.

Stockton. Probably one of the least heard of cities out here.

Comment

I believe I have the intelligence to Rob a Bank Successfully

and I have the intelligence not to Rob a Bank.

Which to some could be classified as not having the balls I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Was just about to post this.

Stockton. Probably one of the least heard of cities out here.
        Stockton is a rough place, I think it ranked as the highest foreclosure rates in America last year.

It's basically full of Chicanos who don't give one fuk.

Comment

Stockton is a rough place, I think it ranked as the highest foreclosure rates in America last year.

It's basically full of Chicanos who don't give one fuk.
          Hell, it's pretty much full of everything that don't give one.

Comment

There were 54 bank robberies in Wisconsin through May this year alone with a few remaining unsolved.

Comment

Dumb fuckers. Two of them dead, the third is going to die in jail.

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              You have to be very clever to pull that **** off, along time planning it, the right men with experience, inside information.
              Bullshit. It takes no brains to rob a bank. The problem is that most bank robberies are done by people with no brains. It's not the bank job that screws them, it's the next five bank jobs they do with the same M/O because you can't make enough money robbing banks for a decent living unless you do a shitload of them.

The smart money is in... well, getting a job.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Dumb fuckers. Two of them dead, the third is going to die in jail.

Bullshit. It takes no brains to rob a bank. The problem is that most bank robberies are done by people with no brains. It's not the bank job that screws them, it's the next five bank jobs they do with the same M/O because you can't make enough money robbing banks for a decent living unless you do a shitload of them.

The smart money is in... well, getting a job.
                yes yes we get it piggy, get straight As, go to college, get good job, pay taxes, dont eat so much meat we get it. this is just a hypothetical for fun thread. stop being such a red ass kill joy. go back to youtube pwning conspiritards and religious freaks please.

Comment

An armored truck would be more plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                    An armored truck would be more plausible.
                    I remember an episode in my hometown, when some guys broke the front glass door of a grocery store in the middle of the night, and tied a chain to an ATM and yanked it out. They then drove up the highway to a town 2 hours north, and did it again.

I never heard of them getting caught. Not sure if they eventually did or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X