No announcement yet.

People unknowingly hold Pacquiao to a higher standard than Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Doesn't always work like that. Paul williams had a bigger frame than Tyson could he have gone to HW?

They weigh around the same so they are the same size. Boxing has weight classes not frame classes.
    Lol at this comment. Williams and Tyson did not weight about the same. Tyson could not make 147 even if he chopped off his legs.

Comment

Doesn't always work like that. Paul williams had a bigger frame than Tyson could he have gone to HW?

They weigh around the same so they are the same size. Boxing has weight classes not frame classes.
      Obviously that's why I said body types aside because it's obvious that Mike Tyson is an endomorph.

I don't know if your saying that Paul Williams walked around close to 200, a more slender 6'1 man weighing about the same amount as a burly 5'10 man and it wouldn't be far fetched based on what I said earlier now would it?

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
        Obviously that's why I said body types aside because it's obvious that Mike Tyson is an endomorph.

I don't know if your saying that Paul Williams walked around close to 200, a more slender 6'1 man weighing about the same amount as a burly 5'10 man and it wouldn't be far fetched based on what I said earlier now would it?
        Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        Lol at this comment. Williams and Tyson did not weight about the same. Tyson could not make 147 even if he chopped off his legs.
        I was obviously talking about Mayweather and Pacquiao. They weigh around the same so are the same size right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
          When Pac isn't KOing guys left right and center, he is in decline, shot, washed up etc.

Remember how the Floyd slurpers came on here saying Pac is done after he beat Bradley (p4p ranked no3) LOL.

And Mayweather in my opinion loses to Maidana who isn't in the top ten p4p!!

Could you imagine if that was Pac yesterday?!?! Floyd gobblers would be all over the place claiming robbery, calling Pac a bum etc etc...

But as usual with Floyd slurpers they like to revise history, make out Floyd won a landslide etc.

Worst of them is that twat J The Unbiased who thinks Pac would lose in a 12-0 shutout to Floyd
          You're delusional. Every post is "slurper this" and "slurper that."

Does Jinkee know about you?

Comment

I was obviously talking about Mayweather and Pacquiao. They weigh around the same so are the same size right now.
            But if you look at their height and frames you would know that Mayweather would make middleweight more comfortably than Manny ever would.

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
              But if you look at their height and frames you would know that Mayweather would make middleweight more comfortably than Manny ever would.
              And yet Manny was heavier in the ring for his last fight than Floyd was.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
                And yet Manny was heavier in the ring for his last fight than Floyd was.
                Obviously your incapable of comprehending anything I mentioned above so I'll just leave it at okay.

Comment

Working...
                X