Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugliest Celebrities Without Makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actresses are not necessarily among the best looking women in the world, however models are, and sometimes there is some overlap because certain women have come over from modeling into acting (ex: Cameron Diaz, Milla Jovovich, Halle Berry, Monica Bellucci, Angelina Jolie etc.).

Actresses that didn't go that route still tend to be somewhat pretty because movie makers prefer that, but they have no edge as far as I'm concerned over many women on the street that you can find in a lot of big cities (New York, Los Angeles etc.).

Now if you're from a small or medium sized town, you'll see them much differently. I remember a guy visiting Manhattan and freaking out about how many beautiful women he was seeing.
    Last edited by res; 01-05-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Sad thing is, Snookie with no make up is looking better than some of these broads.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        Actresses are not necessarily among the best looking women in the world, however models are, and sometimes there is some overlap because certain women have come over from modeling into acting (ex: Cameron Diaz, Milla Jovovich, Halle Berry, Monica Bellucci, Angelina Jolie etc.).

Actresses that didn't go that route still tend to be somewhat pretty because movie makers prefer that, but they have no edge as far as I'm concerned over many women on the street that you can find in a lot of big cities (New York, Los Angeles etc.).

Now if you're from a small or medium sized town, you'll see them much differently. I remember a guy visiting Manhattan and freaking out about how many beautiful women he was seeing.

you're either enamored with these local women because of their proximity, or you've got bad taste in broads, lol.

sure, the talented actresses aren't always knockouts, but the eye candy are.

put these women on the street you see next to a prime starlet in a movie and they'll look horribly out of place.

Comment

Always found the Mila Kunis one hilarious. There's your "sexiest woman in the world" boys

The Katy Perry one gets harped on too much though. It's a bad picture of someone who just woke up making a derp face as she gets photo ambushed. Cut her a little slack.

Comment

I always thought Angelina Jolie looked like an unattractive alien.

not even trolling.

Comment

So because a paparazzo tailed them forever and managed to find someone looking unattractive once means they're beat? Have none of you ever been around a girl? If you judged every girl by what she looked like at her worst, nobody'd be higher than a 5 or a 6 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you're either enamored with these local women because of their proximity, or you've got bad taste in broads, lol.

sure, the talented actresses aren't always knockouts, but the eye candy are.

put these women on the street you see next to a prime starlet in a movie and they'll look horribly out of place.
                You must live in an alternate reality. I've met females at funerals that look better than most of the females you see on TV. I've met females in libraries and clothing stores that look better than the women you see at movies. I've had my dick engufled by women that look better than many of the women you see on stage. Please spare me the beautiful people bull****. Anyone can look serviceable when you have some of the best makeup artists on the planet taking out every flaw. NATURAL beauty, you can't hide that when it comes to a regular female.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  You must live in an alternate reality. I've met females at funerals that look better than most of the females you see on TV. I've met females in libraries and clothing stores that look better than the women you see at movies. I've had my dick engufled by women that look better than many of the women you see on stage. Please spare me the beautiful people bull****. Anyone can look serviceable when you have some of the best makeup artists on the planet taking out every flaw. NATURAL beauty, you can't hide that when it comes to a regular female.
                  This. I see more attractive looking than celebrities on a day-to-day basis. These people only get attention because their in the lime light, hence why they're deemed the sexiest people on the planet.

That said, we're all human at the end of the day. We can't look great every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

no, man. i live in the real world, where beautiful people are beautiful, made up or otherwise. you cannot take a person who is not good looking and apply makeup and enhance an image or footage to put them on a tier with beautiful people.

you have not banged women better looking than celebrities. spare me the bull****.

why aren't these women making millions of dollars if they've got the looks for it? they'd rather be banging some dude who posts on a boxing forum ?

you're clearly more inclined to be attracted to a "natural girl"
                    you've said it yourself. that doesn't in the least mean that these girls are more attractive than f#cking starletts.

you really think the girls you bang are better quality than that? i mean really? how much money do you make?
                    Last edited by New England; 01-05-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

look at keira knightley on this one. but damn i'd still bang her on Domino

Comment

Working...
                      X