Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Canelo Alvarez earned the right to pick n choose fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    It's clear from some of the comments in this forum that Canelo's fans couldn't care less about who's across the ring from him, as long as he has a pulse. GBP might as well continue to match him with LWW's and WW's cuz the ones who pay to see him don't give a shit.
    it's baffles me how this guy is already a star. millions of mexican fans pay to see him to do what exactly? look white? nothing spectacular about him, an average fighter with flimsy opposition in my eyes.

Comment

He can fight whoever but people will say whatever.

Comment

The guy has not fought an elite fighter yet, so does he deserve to pick and choose - hell no.

The problem is every little ****er in mexico watches him fight, so that gives him a little leverage.

Comment

na he shouldnt be able to choose who he fights. I dont really wanna see him fight cotto either. cotto doesnt deserve it. canelo has alot of fighters to choose from. he doesnt deserve to fight mayweather rite now. I wanna see him fight better comp though. See how good he is. I hope he is and elite fighter. boxing need some young stars.

Comment

He hasn't even put in any work yet

Comment

Working...
            X