Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Molina just proved how ordinary Broner is yes or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's not ordinary but it's crazy to look back how he was hyped by his fanboys...next fighter of the decade and stupid ****s like that...bunch of idiots they are

Comment

If 135 was realistic going forward he'd never have made that jump to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
        Broner vs Molina just proved how ordinary Broner is yes or no?
        i think people forget how young this guy is hes not even at his peak, he needs a hell of alot of work and hes not ready, at all for top competition hes. his balls wrote a check his dk couldnt cash. he needs 4 more fights against some different styles before he steps up again but his pride will make him do otherwise. jumping to 147 was the worst thing he could have done he should have fought at 135 a few more fights then moved up

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          If 135 was realistic going forward he'd never have made that jump to 147.
          He only made the jump to 147 because that's where all the money fights and big name opponents are.

135 is barren. But it's where he belongs. If he values having any longterm success in his career. Because that's the only weightclass where i envision him being successful.

Comment

He cant make 135 anymore. Just needs to trash the roll and fight more aggressively.

Comment

I always though this guy was overrated. He has the talent and the skill but for some reason refuses to use his footwork and let his hands go more.

Comment

broner was, is and will always be a hype job. the guy has very little talent. he's best bet is to move back to 130 or below

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner is ****. Next Mayweather no thanks I don't want to see either loudmouthed tossers who can't fight on fair grounds

Comment

It just proved he's not only a Ordinary dickhead he's a racist too.

Comment

Working...
                    X