Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Maidana accept a rematch without MX gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Maidana accept a rematch without MX gloves?

Or Cleto Reyes?

Seriously, Mayweather is an awesome fighter but that was a bytch move. If I'm Maidana I would have it specifically in the contract he can wear Everlast MX gloves or cleto reyes or no fight.

Now, this isn't a debate on "IF" Maidana had his gloves he would have won blah blah blah, simply a discussion that a fighter should have the right to wear any model glove he wants as long as they are approved gloves.

if he wants to get paid yes.. a side sets the terms just the way it is, or he can just rematch alexander lol

Comment

Life is not fair so marcos should stop b1tching and do whatever the A side wants, who cares if it wasnt in the correct -say moron floyd fans

Comment

Yea him rejecting the fight would only hurt himself man...Floyd has the titles, Floyd is the ppv draw and can move on to the next and Maidana can go rematch Devon Alexander

Comment

Should be fine, he has time to adjust to it this time. Floyd gonna have to guarantee Chino at least 5 million.

Comment

No. Maidana gave in at the last moment before the fight because floyd wouldn't have fought him if he wore commission approved mx or clean reyes gloves. This time I agree with you he should tell floyd I fight with my gloves or no fight. Floyd really pulled a ***** move with the whole glove fiasco and then he wonders why people hate him when he's always pulling ***** moves weather it's the canelo catch weight or contradicting himself over and over again and now this glove **** against a cherry picked opp9nent.

Comment

Maidana fought a dirty fight tried to cheat all fight long,lost his title..and if he is offered a rematch he better shut the **** up and accept it or he can **** off..that simple

Comment

No, but he will because of the money. C'est la vie.

Comment

he's not really in a position to be making demands like that. he should believe he can do the job without them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    Should be fine, he has time to adjust to it this time. Floyd gonna have to guarantee Chino at least 5 million.
                    Floyd aint gotta do ****...Floyds gonna get paid regardless

Comment

Working...
                    X