No announcement yet.

Floyd Is Just Selling The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Is Just Selling The Fight

This seems to be repeated over and over. I wish there was a way to get a hard number on the actual additional PPV's sold because of antics. I just don't understand how that works.

If you were going to order the fight anyway, then the antics would probably make you more hyped about it. I can see that. But how does the extra drama translate to additional sales?

Are you dumb?

Comment

How is threatening to cancel the fight going to sell it?

"Oh boy, they are fighting over gloves, and maybe going to cancel it. I surely need to go spend $75 right now"

Not only is it not to sell the fight, but Mayweather shouldn't be given that much credit. Him and Ellerbe have IQ of elementary drop outs. Which Mayweather in fact is.

Comment

I think Floyd could knock out an old woman and shit in her handbag and some people would say "He selling the fight...Floyd a genius"

It's a great way to get away with being a complete cunt.

Comment

No, it's just part of his behavior
          He just has a lot of cowardice nature in his personality
          He's a pain in the ass to deal with and that's the reason why the Pacquiao fight never happened because he wants to create new rules above the commission when everything has been already approved

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
            This seems to be repeated over and over. I wish there was a way to get a hard number on the actual additional PPV's sold because of antics. I just don't understand how that works.

If you were going to order the fight anyway, then the antics would probably make you more hyped about it. I can see that. But how does the extra drama translate to additional sales?
            It's not, he was genuinely scared, he has gone on these type of rants before to fight hype his main site which isn't mainstream.

The ones who say he is selling a fight or hyping it are his apologist butt huggers.

Comment

I don't think they were. They were genuinely wigged out about the blue gloves. Floyd would never (at this point in his career) allow anyone else any sort of advantage. He would not let anything like this slide.

A by-product of the gloves circus (which, I'm not gonna lie, I thoroughly enjoyed) is that it has meant people like myself, who weren't into the fight, now are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I think Floyd could knock out an old woman and shit in her handbag and some people would say "He selling the fight...Floyd a genius"

It's a great way to get away with being a complete cunt.
                When he made the racist rant on jeremy lin and Pacquiao they said yall stupid he just selling the fight and he had no fight lined up yet, smh

Comment

Yeah he seems to get a lot of credit for being this "genius" who creates drama to sell fights. It just seems to make him look more and more like a b1tch. I truly believe what you see with Floyd, is exactly what he is. This is not an act.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    It's not, he was genuinely scared, he has gone on these type of rants before to fight hype his main site which isn't mainstream.

The ones who say he is selling a fight or hyping it are his apologist butt huggers.
                    He is scared of being in a situation he hasn't been able to control, and he is scared of being physically hurt in the ring. His terror at being in a ring with some power-punching dude with tampered gloves was palpable in some of those videos. No way this whole thing is a way to hype up the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X