Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan got hit like 6 times tonight with the same punch danny garcia iced him with.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Schaefer mentioned Khan vs. Josesito in April. Lopez should push him a little more.
      140 to 147 to 154, and now they expect Lopez to move back down to 140?

Comment

• Amir represented the UK tonight, I'm sure there are alot of guys who stayed up late to watch this. Can't hate on Khan for wanting to rematch his loss to Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Seems odd considering the timing.... His love affair with Pac is apparently over

Comment

• IMO Garcia needs a lot of hooks to hurt Khan. He landed quite a few before Khan fell and IMO Khan would be a lot more cautious.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I agree that Garcia could put Khan out again, but he has to connect the same way. Amir can definitely be hit, but if he can avoid a big shot, or several good shots, he can win a comfortable decision over Danny.

molina landed some left hooks against khan tonight. too bad molina is feather fisted.

if that was garcia landing 1 flush left hook, khan would go down on the floor.

Comment

• khan is an idiot, why did he say garcia got lucky, and that he would have ko'd garcia if he was in the ring lol oh my god

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Viva Mexico??? Really???
                  Just acknowledging the crowd?

Comment

• Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
                    lol at Kahn trying to get a cheer from the heavily Mexican crowd.

Viva Mexico!!! *crickets*
                    Actually the crowd cheered lol

They love Amir in Mexico, due to his ties with the mexican rap legend Capone-E

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I wouldn't rematch Garcia just yet if I was Khan. Josesito Lopez would be a good next fight.
                      fk no, Lamont Peterson is a safer fight than Lopez.

Lopez has the speed to be a banana skin.

Comment

Working...
                      X