Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let be honest, Demarco is crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ts, demarco isnt crap. He's just a good style matchup for broner. Like most of his recent opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      And ts, demarco isnt crap. He's just a good style matchup for broner. Like most of his recent opponents.
      Damn straight! Broner is a cherry picker like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
        Damn straight! Broner is a cherry picker like Floyd.

So who do you think broner should fight instead?

Comment

Some of you guys are pathetic. You will type anything to discredit Broner. First its he's too big for 130 and he needs to go up in weight and when he moves up to fight the #1 guy at a new weight class, its the guy isn't really that good. This right here is exactly what a hater does. You have just proved no matter what Broner does, he will never get credit in your eyes. Next he will move up to 140 and beat Garcia and you will say Garcia isn't that good he just landed a lucky punch against Khan LOL

Comment

So who do you think broner should fight instead?
            I was hoping dumbass Rios could stick around a lil longer to whip his hyped ass. Hopefully something stops the bs Pac Rios fight and he stays at 140 long enough for Broner to come up and ppl demand the fight.

Comment

For example, this guy obviously cant be taken seriously
              lol look who is talking Demarco is a garbage fighter you migth think he is a AGT but i sure in hell dont GTFO with your bull clown

Comment

I think this is a fine fight. Broner should clean this division out before moving up since it's relatively weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
                  I was hoping dumbass Rios could stick around a lil longer to whip his hyped ass. Hopefully something stops the bs Pac Rios fight and he stays at 140 long enough for Broner to come up and ppl demand the fight.
                  Rios is huge for broner. How bout someone in broner's weight class before you call him a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                    Some of you guys are pathetic. You will type anything to discredit Broner. First its he's too big for 130 and he needs to go up in weight and when he moves up to fight the #1 guy at a new weight class, its the guy isn't really that good. This right here is exactly what a hater does. You have just proved no matter what Broner does, he will never get credit in your eyes. Next he will move up to 140 and beat Garcia and you will say Garcia isn't that good he just landed a lucky punch against Khan LOL
                    Get out of here with your bull there are many boxing fans who have been saying Demarco is trash way befor your lover pick him to fight at 135 and he is not the number one 135 pounder in many boxing fan eyes at 135

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      lol look who is talking Demarco is a garbage fighter you migth think he is a AGT but i sure in hell dont GTFO with your bull clown

Walt gettin slapped around.

Comment

Working...
                      X