Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOB Arum says Lamont peterson is being Rail Roaded! (AKA stiched up)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamont peterson dome some research and chose vada as the people who would carry out the tests, if anything they should have stitched khan!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
      This is a prime example of the sheer stupidity and willful ignorance some people have on this site .

Did you even think this post through ?

What's more likely? Peterson's b*tch ass cheating , or organisations such as NSAC and VADA colluding to give Peterson a fake test ? Completely destroying their reputations over Khan of all people ? Do you know the parameters of undertaking such pure fraud? Get real.

Have you not heard any statements from Peterson's camp admitting to taking the pills?
      that makes it even worse...who the fuk just comes out and admits stuff like that? it has been a ton of athletes who tested positive but would never come out and admit to it and reading Satterfield and Hunter interview, it seems as if they thought they wasn't doing anything Illegal, as if they was just trying to bring his testosterone up to normal

I never said "HE IS BEING RAILROADED FOR SURE" like Arum lol all I am saying is that you just NEVER KNOW, boxing is so corrupt you can't trust anybody really

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Never the blacks man fault.
        who said anything about Race and how do you even know what Race I am?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Of course. Everybody in boxing knows they predetermine the results.

It's the same thing in the Olympics all these so-called Drug Testing organizations, they are completely corrupt and there have been problems like this going back decades and decades. Back to the Soviet Union.

This is par for the course for these so-called Drug Testing agencies.

I guarantee you Lamont Peterson is 100% clean.
          Yeah that's why all this OST tests mean/prove absolutely nothing to me. But some people just don't get it.

Comment

If Bob Arum says it it must be true........right

Lamont Cheaterson has sold the rags to riches story his entire career,he should be made to pay with a life ban.If this was the other way round the 'Amreican' fight fans would be baying for Khan's blood. There is a serious issue with American sports and PED's.

Comment

Why the **** did petersons people admit to taking the steroids then?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                Yeah that's why all this OST tests mean/prove absolutely nothing to me. But some people just don't get it.
                You two need to start a new thread or something.

So you cynical geniuses have it all figured out huh? Bunch of conspiracy theorists over here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  If Bob Arum says it it must be true........right

Lamont Cheaterson has sold the rags to riches story his entire career,he should be made to pay with a life ban.If this was the other way round the 'Amreican' fight fans would be baying for Khan's blood. There is a serious issue with American sports and PED's.
                  Yeah because only American athletes use PED's, what the f**k???

They should use Random Blood and Urine testing for all fights, and have rules like baseball.

1st time you are caught: 1 year ban
                  2nd time: You're done for good.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    that makes it even worse...who the fuk just comes out and admits stuff like that? it has been a ton of athletes who tested positive but would never come out and admit to it and reading Satterfield and Hunter interview, it seems as if they thought they wasn't doing anything Illegal, as if they was just trying to bring his testosterone up to normal

I never said "HE IS BEING RAILROADED FOR SURE" like Arum lol all I am saying is that you just NEVER KNOW, boxing is so corrupt you can't trust anybody really
                    That still doesn't explain why Peterson contradicted himself so much .

First he says that he didn't remember that he took the pills until his second positive test . Now he says he told VADA about the pills right from the beginning which they deny . Does that not sound strange to you?

VADA are trying to establish themselves as a real force in the sport and did well to find drugs that the tests after the 1st Khan fight couldnt find . Isn't that a good thing?

Basically what i'm saying is why do you give Peterson such huge benefit of the doubt and are even considering the huge fraud that it would take to change his tests even though he admitted to the drugs. The corruption you are talking about is just too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                      Why the **** did petersons people admit to taking the steroids then?
                      They have to. It's the only way Lamont can attempt to separate himself from wrong doing. He provided no exemption and both A and B samples were dirty....there is no legit excuse he can muster.

All they can do is try to salvage his character as either being "innocent", the victim of a negligent doctor, or in Arum's case, a victim of some type of conspiracy. Claiming he had no knowledge of what he was taking is an attempt to get the softest punishment possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X