Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Pac and Marquez KO the Castillo Floyd fought at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez beats the castillo that floyd beat imo

Pacquiao does too

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyd might have beat JMM, the man who gave Pac trouble.
      by "gave Pac trouble", you mean arguably beat Pac in two out of the first three fights and then decisively laid him out cold in the fourth fight, yes?

Comment

But but I'd pick them both to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          by "gave Pac trouble", you mean arguably beat Pac in two out of the first three fights and then decisively laid him out cold in the fourth fight, yes?
          I mean the man who lost 3 times to Pac and was on the way to losing the fourth until putting pac to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I mean the man who lost 3 times to Pac and was on the way to losing the fourth until putting pac to sleep.
            if official statistics are the bottom line in your view, i dearly hope that you are not one of the fellows who contested Timothy Bradley's victory over Pacquiao.

this,

"on the way to losing"

means nothing, because of this,

"putting pac to sleep."

Comment

No way. Possibly Manny but I'm not sure that, at that weight, he had as much pop as Diego Corrales and Castillo ate flush shots from Diego for 10 rounds before wilting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabagiyo View Post
                No. That Castillo was better than any opponent Pacquiao has faced since 126.
                the guy who made the word pacquaioed a verb of getting knocked the **** out is greater than castillo.

Comment

I’m going to revisit my few good threads. Feel free to discuss it again guys! #LockdownEffect

Comment

Working...
                  X