No announcement yet.

Should the Mayweather v.s Mosley be for the #1 spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Mayweather v.s Mosley be for the #1 spot

I was reading this other thread and it got me curious so I would like to know from you knowledgeable boxing fan's if you had a vote would you vote for this fight to be for the WW Ring Title? let's just forget how the ranking is at the moment I would like you're opinion based on what you know about the fighters and the devision
    Yes
    55.71%
    No
    44.29%

Originally posted by Black Magic View Post
    I was reading this other thread and it got me curious so I would like to know from you knowledgeable boxing fan's if you had a vote would you vote for this fight to be for the WW Ring Title? let's just forget how the ranking is at the moment I would like you're opinion based on what you know about the fighters and the devision
    The winner is clearly the Number 1 WW.

The Ring will make the winner the P4P Number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      The winner is clearly the Number 1 WW.

The Ring will make the winner the P4P Number 1.
      Co-signed .........

Comment

For the Ring title? No not at all, you can't forget the rankings...

For the lineal title? Yes I think it should be. IMO Shane is the lineal champ...

Comment

The Ring Mag will make the winner the number one Welterweight no doubt

Comment

WW title, you could make a case for it.

P4P, hell naw

Comment

Yes. The other top 3 ww passed up on chances to fight them both. This bout being for anything less than the #1 spot is a travesty.

Comment

No, Mosley has the WBA belt, Berto has the WBC, and Pac has the WBO, Zaveck has the IBF belt. The guy who gets all the belts is the best. Until then, there are just 4 champs

The ring will make May p4p1 if he beats Mosley but will make Mosley p4p3 if he beats Mayweather (he won't improve in rankings)
                Last edited by mathed; 04-15-2010, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Not until they go through Pac. WW is at a stand still right now, Pac and Mosley are both the number one guy. If Pac beat Mayweather he still has to go through Mosley to be the top guy. If Mosley beat Mayweather he still has to go through Pac to be the top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Not until they go through Pac. WW is at a stand still right now, Pac and Mosley are both the number one guy. If Pac beat Mayweather he still has to go through Mosley to be the top guy. If Mosley beat Mayweather he still has to go through Pac to be the top guy.
                    Na, Pac had a chance at both. It's unfair to say they have to go through a man they both attempted to fight, who sadly, didn't wish to fight them. Whoever wins this bout, whether it be SSM or Floyd, that fighter should and will be the #1 WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X