Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

deal with it............rafa will be lucky to get out of this fight healthy....................

Too much power for Rafa at any point of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      deal with it............rafa will be lucky to get out of this fight healthy....................
      except , he wont.

Mtagwa was lucky his angels were with him that night , and kept him from getting dropped.

Comment

Rafas prime was 118...........even a "green" juanma....wouldve kick the rafa who fought IZZY.................................just saying............

Comment

War Juanma

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
            except , he wont.

Mtagwa was lucky his angels were with him that night , and kept him from getting dropped.

I really hope.........RAFA doesnt get hurt............i hope they dont blame JUanma.............if he doesnt take it easy with rafa

Comment

This is one of the weakest response thread in the history of BoxingScene....
              You unimaginative bastard, step your **** talking game up.........

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                This is one of the weakest response thread in the history of BoxingScene....
                You unimaginative bastard, step your **** talking game up.........

im no ****e talker........nor do i want to be one.....lol.......to adolescent for me..........this is a thread...............where grownups talk..............now go away

Comment

Rafa is a Marquez & I'd watch the **** talking in this fight because Juanma is a blatant ducker & probably expects an easy fight from a fighter that has probably survived a few fistfights against Juan Manuel Marquez,just saying!!

Comment

Don't make me laugh man If Mtagwa had 1 more round he would have iced Lopez. The only reason he beats Rafa now its becuase he is over the hill.

Comment

Working...
                    X