No announcement yet.

WBC President Jose Sulaiman gets destroyed on radio show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    I agree with New England (there's a first)

Gabriel is a biased joke. Just look at his twitter feed when some fights are on, he's one of the biggest trolls there is.

with the new internet age, any ****** can be a "journalist.

Want to become a Photographer?
    Before internet age, 1) Go to school 2) Learn to develop film 3) invest in cameras
    Today: Go to Best Buy and Spend $99 then "pretend to be a photographer and post your useless pics of flowers and bridges on flickr

Want to become a Radio Host?
    Before Internet Age: 1) Go to Collegge / University and get a degree 2) try to get a gig at a radio station and actually do some work
    Today: Sign up for free at blogtalkradio.com while being a HS dropout and pretend that you're a host with your 14 listeners.

Want to be a Boxing Writer?/Writer/Journalist?
    Before Internet Age: Complete 4 years in a school (the better the school the better the job you gonna get), travel and get inside scoop, do real investigations and write stuff on your own

Today: 40 years old and a HS drop out? Dont worry, just go to Examiner.com and become a "Writer", dont worry about fact proofing or having any sources, just copy and paste rumours and steal others people work and put your name on the ending line and press the "Post" button. Ta-da!
    the thing is this: basically you are right, but in Montoya's case you are wrong. He talks to fighters all the time, goes to fights/press conferences, so his information is not stolen and unproven. He gets first hand information and to be honest he is eloquent and seems to be intelligent enough to write decent articles. So I dont really care about the fact that Montoya dropped out of high school as long as he is competent in his job. And I think he is very good on the radio show and a good writer as well. He asks the questions that hurt and I prefer him to some ***git who comes from university but only kisses the fighters'/promoters' asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      the thing is this: basically you are right, but in Montoya's case you are wrong. He talks to fighters all the time, goes to fights/press conferences, so his information is not stolen and unproven. He gets first hand information and to be honest he is eloquent and seems to be intelligent enough to write decent articles. So I dont really care about the fact that Montoya dropped out of high school as long as he is competent in his job. And I think he is very good on the radio show and a good writer as well. He asks the questions that hurt and I prefer him to some ***git who comes from university but only kisses the fighters'/promoters' asses.
      but there's only 1 problem. He's extremely biased. He favours his fighters in a huge way. Just go to his twitter feed and look at the history of what he judges fights and his score cards.

There's a reason he has the same "clique" of fighters that get interviewed mostly on his show.

This would be like Floyd getting his bodyguard to start doing a show and the show will feature 90% Floyd fighters and bash on the rest of the 10%

Comment

He favours his fighters in a huge way. Just go to his twitter feed and look at the history of what he judges fights and his score cards.
        Do you have any example of what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          but there's only 1 problem. He's extremely biased. He favours his fighters in a huge way. Just go to his twitter feed and look at the history of what he judges fights and his score cards.

There's a reason he has the same "clique" of fighters that get interviewed mostly on his show.

This would be like Floyd getting his bodyguard to start doing a show and the show will feature 90% Floyd fighters and bash on the rest of the 10%

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            some guy with 200 posts in NSB thinks i'm a fan of the WBC and chavez. what does that really mean, exactly?
            if a tree falls in the woods and nobody cares, does it make a sound?

or that i have it in for montoya?

the interview is aggressive and unprofessional

jose sulaiman is a total fraud and the head of an underhanded organization in a dirty industry

chavez is very likely a cheater, using drugs and the WBC as a shield against being caught.

the intervew was STILL aggressive and unprofessional

i've been listening to and reading montoya for years, for the record.
            and i've been listening to LIITR long before montoya was even involved. i was listening to/watching duenez when he was exclusively on youtube.

i have tremendous respect for he and for montoya in terms of their involvement with boxing. they are boxing guys, deep in the sport. guys you can learn from.
            they're still hardly professional at certain stages
            I didn't listen to the interview. So I guess you are right.

I am only talking about suliaman and what he says about boxers. He wants chisora banned yet others do wrong too.

Canelo beat Archie up?
            Floyd hit his ex woman?
            Chavez is a drunk driver?

Chisora is banned for life, rightfully so, but not even talk of the others. Chisora didn't even really start the Haye fight.

Floyd has done far worse.

I mean the diamond belt even is a joke to earn money.

If suliaman kept quiet like he should, I would give less heat, but the mofo always has things to say:

Comment

I've just listened to the interview, and Sulaiman is ****in oblivious. A president who isn't aware of what's going on in his own company? SMFH

I do agree with New England that the interview got aggressive and inflammatory, but this needed to happen. Somebody has to push his buttons, so we can finally see how full of **** he truly is.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 03-10-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Its good to see people not beat around the bush. And calling them racist is pretty retarted. If you are a fraud you are a fraud.

Comment

This is brilliant!

The Don's "HE GLASSED ME" moment!

Comment

I'll hear this later.. sounds like its worth checkin..

Comment

Its incredible that this guy is running the WBC. This is why boxing is going down the tubes. I get the impression that there was a communication break down or Jose was playing dum.

Comment

Working...
                      X