No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's message to fans: I asked Dan to set up my next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward's message to fans: I asked Dan to set up my next fight

He's still suing him, but he's asking him to set up his next fight. Let's see if Dan will

http://www.andresogward.com/news/a-m...-want-to-fight

I want to clear up all the speculation about when I will fight next. Reports that I am holding out or don’t want to fight are simply untrue. My fans should know that despite my lawsuit against Goossen Tutor Promotions, I have asked Dan Goossen to set up my next fight as soon as possible. Actually, I’ve been ready to fight since December.
    I know this a frustrating time for my fans and I appreciate your patience and all the encouragement you’ve given me.

I hope to be back in the ring very soon.

Take your time, Andre.. im in no rush

Comment

Lol, hey bro, I know I'm suing you and all, but I need dinero... Can you get me a fight

Comment

Does Ward just want to leave Goosen early.... or did Goosen do something bad to Ward, because I don't remember any bad blood between the two other than when Ward sued him those other times

Comment

That's good news. I want to see the second baddest man in the game back in the ring fighting again.

Hopefully Goosen sets it up.

Comment

wow, it’s not even 4 years since his last fight and now he wants to fight again.

Comment

LOL what a clown. Hope dans stretches your ungrateful ass and kills your career.

Comment

Stay ducking, Andrea!!

Karma is being served thru Goosen. WAR GOOSEN!! I hope he destroys this boring fraud's career.

Comment

If Ward doesn't get a fight set up, he can't even be mad.... this is the third time he's sued Goosen I think and his contract is up next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    That's good news. I want to see the second baddest man in the game back in the ring fighting again.

Hopefully Goosen sets it up.
                    baddest lol, yeah

Ward should just stick with Goosen, he got $2m to fight Rodriguez.

What does he really think Top Rank are going to do for him?

Comment

Working...
                    X