Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    " his actions " ?

Steroids are rife within the sport, haven't you been watching ?

If not, then why comment ?

Funny as **** to hear the pac-stain's crying about steroid testing after making excuses for pacroid for the last 3 years.
    No idea what post you think you're replying to, but you clearly haven't read mine.

Comment

• If you don't think JMM is juicing, then I got a bridge in Gary, IN to sell you. I'm not even a Pacquiao stan like that, but I think it's damn near obvious he's juicing all things considered.

Comment

• Boy's luck ran out because Marquez is not a washed up, dehydrated fighter.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I give Marquez credit but damn yall acting like Marquez was winning the fight

Pac was winning the fight but got caught. Did yall see Marquez's legs wobble and bloody face?

Pac got knocked out because deep down hes a fighter that like to fight, he could backed off and won the round but took a chance and got KO

No man is invincible.
        Boys luck ran out and he got knocked out end of story. No all time great but a damn good fighter is my assumption of boy. lol. boy got caught with a check right end of night for boy for now. lmfao whew whew whew

Comment

• Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
          If you don't think JMM is juicing, then I got a bridge in Gary, IN to sell you. I'm not even a Pacquiao stan like that, but I think it's damn near obvious he's juicing all things considered.
          " all things considered " ?

I would just about bet my life that you are an ignorant pac-stain who has never considered " all things ".

Do, " all things " include.....

* Alex Ariza's opinion that Marquez is clean, he scoffed at the idea

* Manny Pacquiao's opinion that Marquez does not punch any harder

* The fact that Marquez passed the standard commission testing

* the fact that Marquez was willing to undergo any additional testing

What are these..... " all things ", that you considered, pac-stain ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
            No idea what post you think you're replying to, but you clearly haven't read mine.
            Yes I have, and I indicated what I was referring to in bold.

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
            Floyd wanted to put Pacquiao at a psychological disadvantage, that's all there was to it. And Marquez proved that Floyd was stupid. He killed what would have been the biggest fight since Ali-Frazier, which would have massively helped boxing, and which would have dramatically cemented his own legacy, and only a fanboy could defend his actions now.
            I asked you what " actions " you were referring to ?

It appeared that you were referring to Mayweathers request for a higher standard of drug testing in all of his future fights, and then deriding the idea like it was trivial.

Clearly steroid abuse is rife within boxing, due to the many fighters that have been caught within the last 12-18 months. Even many of our pac-fan friends have recently (yesterday) decided that Mayweather was correct when he stated that the sport is in desperate need of a stricter testing protocol.

I dont know how anyone could disagree with that, let alone agree with the outlandish comment that you made earlier.

I initially suspected that you were one of those biased anti-Mayweather guys.

Mayweather is a dick, granted..... but his " actions " came as a result of his suspicions that Pacquiao is dirty. I think it is silly to deride his position on stricter drug testing just because he could have easily beaten Pacquiao.

The payday that he missed out on is his problem, and unimportant, he will get paid no matter who he fights.

It would be great to get this steroid bull**** cleaned up.

Comment

Yes I have, and I indicated what I was referring to in bold.

I asked you what " actions " you were referring to ?
              If you'd bothered to read my post you'd have seen that I was referring to the action of killing what would have been the biggest fight for 50 years, which would have defined his legacy, and hugely helped the sport of boxing, for the sake of a silly stand that Marquez has now proved was bogus. And anyone who thinks that Mayweather's stand had anything to do with wanting to clean up the sport is naive in the extreme. Mayweather is not that type of person. He is a gangsta type. He was using it as a negotiating ploy to get a psychological advantage. And I didn't mention the payday he personally would have received, I was referring to it being the biggest fight in boxing since Ali-Frazier I, which is a much bigger loss to the world than what one idiot gets paid or doesn't get paid.
              Last edited by Dave Rado; 12-10-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

" all things considered " ?

I would just about bet my life that you are an ignorant pac-stain who has never considered " all things ".

Do, " all things " include.....

* Alex Ariza's opinion that Marquez is clean, he scoffed at the idea

* Manny Pacquiao's opinion that Marquez does not punch any harder

* The fact that Marquez passed the standard commission testing

* the fact that Marquez was willing to undergo any additional testing

What are these..... " all things ", that you considered, pac-stain ?
                I'm a fan of Pac, but far from a stan. Currently a Broner stan actually.

1. Of course Ariza is going to say Marquez is clean. He's a S&C coach. Can you NOT see the agenda here? It benefits HIM for people to think S&C alone can lead to JMM doing what he did. More business for him.

2. Manny is a nice guy. He doesn't say anything bad about anybody even if he thought it.

3. So have a lot of other cheaters. Surely you're not saying the standard commission testing is even close to full proof?

4. For all you know, Marquez agreed to do extra testing only after Arum said he wouldn't agree to it.

Sorry, your anecdotes don't trump a 39 year old man suddenly getting leaner and more muscular than he's been since being probably 20lbs lighter and younger and generating the power he had in a matter of months. PLUS the fact he has a documented cheater as a coach. PLUS the fact the same punches that merely stung Pacquiao in the past, destroyed him Saturday night. Wake up!

Comment

If you'd bothered to read my post you'd have seen that I was referring to the action of killing what would have been the biggest fight for 50 years, which would have defined his legacy, and hugely helped the sport of boxing, for the sake of a silly stand that Marquez has now proved was bogus. And anyone who thinks that Mayweather's stand had anything to do with wanting to clean up the sport is naive in the extreme. Mayweather is not that type of person. He is a gangsta type. He was using it as a negotiating ploy to get a psychological advantage. And I didn't mention the payday he personally would have received, I was referring to it being the biggest fight in boxing since Ali-Frazier I, which is a much bigger loss to the world than what one idiot gets paid or doesn't get paid.
                  Damn aliases are being resurrected from the dead . Listen to this garbage you spew. LMAO @ "He is a gangsta type."

Comment

If you'd bothered to read my post you'd have seen that I was referring to the action of killing what would have been the biggest fight for 50 years, which would have defined his legacy, and hugely helped the sport of boxing, for the sake of a silly stand that Marquez has now proved was bogus.
                    How did Marquez prove that " stand " was bogus ?

You have absolutely no idea whether either of those two guys were using PED's.

We have dickheads on this site who are stating that the only reason why Marquez KTFO Pacquiao is because JMM was using steroids.

I agree that Mayweather would have easily beaten Pacquiao, but how does that fact make his requirement for a higher standard of testing "bogus"?

Marquez most definitely did not " prove that stand was bogus ", because you have no idea whether either guy was clean.

And anyone who thinks that Mayweather's stand had anything to do with wanting to clean up the sport is naive in the extreme. Mayweather is not that type of person. He is a gangsta type. He was using it as a negotiating ploy to get a psychological advantage.
                    I dont believe that for one second.

If Pacquiao was clean, then why/how could that " psychological " warfare affect him at all?

Pac would have simply brushed it off, or heaven forbid, taken the test.

I think it is clearly obvious that Mayweather insisted upon a higher standard of drug testing because he strongly suspected that Pacquiao was juicing, and he had no faith whatsoever in the standard testing protocol.

And your theory does not explain why Pacquiao refused for 2 years.

And I didn't mention the payday he personally would have received, I was referring to it being the biggest fight in boxing since Ali-Frazier I, which is a much bigger loss to the world than what one idiot gets paid or doesn't get paid.
                    Agreed !

So, let me get this straight.....

I am annoyed that the fight did not happen because of Pacquiao's 2 year long inexplicable refusal to undertake additional drug testing..... and you are annoyed that the fight did not happen because of Mayweather's request for additional testing.

If correct, then what is more appropriate, asking, or refusing ?

Why didn't Pacquiao just take the harmless blood test ?

According to your methodology.....
                    Mosley/Ortiz/Cotto proved that Mayweather's request was genuine.

All got made, all were good fights, all fighters were clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                      I'm a fan of Pac, but far from a stan. Currently a Broner stan actually.

1. Of course Ariza is going to say Marquez is clean. He's a S&C coach. Can you NOT see the agenda here? It benefits HIM for people to think S&C alone can lead to JMM doing what he did. More business for him.

2. Manny is a nice guy. He doesn't say anything bad about anybody even if he thought it.

3. So have a lot of other cheaters. Surely you're not saying the standard commission testing is even close to full proof?

4. For all you know, Marquez agreed to do extra testing only after Arum said he wouldn't agree to it.

Sorry, your anecdotes don't trump a 39 year old man suddenly getting leaner and more muscular than he's been since being probably 20lbs lighter and younger and generating the power he had in a matter of months. PLUS the fact he has a documented cheater as a coach. PLUS the fact the same punches that merely stung Pacquiao in the past, destroyed him Saturday night. Wake up!
                      Get real dude !!

Why are you crying like a b1tch ?

The Cotto fans, the Ortiz fans, and the Mosley fans are not crying.

So why are you crying ?

Oh, thats right.....
                      ..... you are crying because Pacquiao will not submit to additional testing, therefore his opponents are not required to either.

Go cry to Pacquiao, not to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X